2.30 (End)

"Hoohoho!"

    I don't know when, Wang Qiang, who was unconscious there, suddenly opened his eyes and made such a sound.

    When the woman saw that her precious son woke up, she looked at him with joy and said, "Son, you are awake, hurry up, come and save me."

    Wang Qiang looked down at the one closest to him who was chatting . What kind of woman, there was a burst of boredom and irritability in his heart, and this emotion made his eyes become more and more red, and when he waved his palm, he slapped the woman's head off.

    At the moment when her head fell to the ground, the woman would never have thought that her son, who had done bad things for him in the last days, actually killed herself! ! !

    A few people standing in a corner were full of disbelief after seeing this scene with their own eyes, but the most important thing now is to solve Wang Qiang first, his appearance is obviously abnormal.

    After Wang Qiang finished filming the woman made by Hiccup, he turned around in an unnatural way, his eyes completely turned red, looked at those people, raised his feet and prepared to walk towards them.

    Gu Yao and the others also came out at this time. He glanced at Wang Qiang, who was obviously a zombie, and also saw the woman over there who died very badly, and said to Lu Mo, "Ah, Brother Mo, you It's a bit sad to say that she was so protective of her son, but he was not killed by his son in the end."    

Lu Mo rubbed Gu Yao's little head and looked at Ren Yi, and the two turned towards Wang Qiang's place. The place has passed, and the supernatural power is also a special method of the zombie king. In this way, Wang Qiang, who has not had the opportunity to perform the second evolution again, was easily solved.  

  After killing the zombies, Gu Yao and the others packed gasoline and left the gas station, leaving behind a group of people who felt scared and trembling because of the ruthless methods of Lu Mo and Ren Yi.     After another seven days, Gu Yao and his group of four finally came to the door of Pingguang Base, the largest base in B City.

    After arriving at the base, a few people got out of the car. According to the regulations for entering the base here, each person handed in 30 catties of food, as well as their own registration form. Also write what power you are.

    Gu Yao naturally wrote the space ability on it, and Lu Mo didn't want to hide his strength at all, so he filled in the dual abilities of the lightning element and the fire element. Now his ability level makes him no longer at the end of the world. opponent.

    The staff who sorted out the form saw this and gave Lu Mo a special look, thinking that this is a strong man, and he will definitely be valued when he arrives at the base.

    After filling out the form, when Gu Yao saw a certain place, he walked over to that place, and said to someone sitting there with a smile on his face: "Ye Su, we haven't been there for a while. It's hard to believe that you've become what you are now."

    Gu Yao's tone of voice when he said this was a slap in the face, but dealing with a person like Ye Su, hehe, no matter what. He deserved it, after all, what he did to the original owner was nothing.

    To be honest, when he saw Ye Su's figure here just now, he really couldn't believe it, but the man in front of him with messy hair and clothes didn't know how long he had been wearing it, so it became messy, and his face was pale and haggard. Is it the Ye Su who bullied the original owner from the top?     Ye Su had thought that he would see Gu Yao in City B, but what he thought was not this situation, but when Gu Yao was abandoned by everyone and abused by everyone, he was doted on by Lu Mo. Appeared, opened the ridicule of this person, but now this abandoned and abused person has become himself.