2.19

"Gu Yao, you'll be on stage next. I tell you today is your first time to sing in an opera. Don't screw it up for me, you know?"

    A young man in blue clothes.

    The young man who was pushed seemed to be very afraid of this class leader. Even if he was pushed, he was not angry. He just responded and applied the final makeup to his face.

    For Gu Yao today, it is not only the first time he took the stage to sing an opera, but also the first step for him to build his reputation. As long as he is famous, even if he is still an actor, he does not need to live around in today's world. A day when people who are slightly better than me can bully me.

    When it was time to take the stage, Tsing Yi, played by Gu Yao, climbed up from the backstage to the sound of the music played by the artists and began to sing.

    Different from the coquettish voice of a woman, Gu Yao's voice was clear and soft with a hint of tenderness.

    This made the guests who were drinking tea and chatting with melon seeds couldn't help but stop their movements and listen to the new Tsing Yi sing.

    A new Tsing Yi came to Yiyuan today. This is the director of the theater, Chen. He posted a notice a few days ago and announced that he would go out. Therefore, the number of guests who came to the theater today was the most in the past few days. Even the eldest young man of the Lu family, who had never come to the theatre, came over today.

    The young master of the Lu family, who was being discussed, and Lu Mo, who was watching the figure in Tsing Yi who was singing an opera on the stage, felt that his empty heart seemed to be filled now.

    Gu Yao on the stage also noticed a strong gaze, and kept looking at himself. His heart moved slightly, but there was no flaw in his face. After he sang his scene well, Back to the place where I removed my makeup.

    Lu Mo looked at the leaving figure, and asked the servants who came to the house with him to find the head of the theater troupe.

    Mr. Chen was talking to a wealthy businessman with a smile. The next time he heard that the young master of the Lu family called him to come here, he immediately thought of Gu Yao. All kinds of thoughts were running around in his heart, but his face was not clear. Lu | gave half a minute, but quickly followed the servant to Lu Mo's side.

    It was also the first time that Mr. Chen saw the young master Lu, Lu Mo, from the Lu family's bank. This meeting really not only looks good, but also has an extraordinary temperament.

    He quickly withdrew his gaze and put on a flattering smile on his face: "Young Master Lu, doesn't know what's the matter with you asking the underground people in the house to call me?"

    Lu Mo took it from his sleeve. He gave out a silver note of fifty taels, and said coldly, "Tsing Yi just now, you brought him to see me." Mr.

    Chen didn't think that Young Master Lu was really summoning him because of that Gu Yao, and he thought about it. After that, he was able to get more bank notes. After he accepted the bank notes with a smile, he replied, "Young Master Lu, you want to meet people, of course it's okay, but it's just too noisy here, I'm afraid. At that time, it will disturb your interest, otherwise you will go to the private room at the back with me, and I will let that Tsing Yi come to see you?"

    Lu Mo heard the words and looked around with a cold eye with oppressive | sex | Some onlookers who had been listening without pretending to be inadvertent, met Lu Mo's eyes, and quickly retracted their gazes, not daring to look again.

    Lu Mo, who was no longer stared at by this annoying bug, said coldly to Class Master Chen, who had been waiting beside him, "Take me there."

    Class Master Chen also noticed just now, this Young Master Chen and that After his icy eyes and his mind stabilized, he heard this icy voice again, and all his thoughts were dispelled all at once, so he took someone to the backyard and set it aside for entertaining these wealthy gentlemen in private rooms.