2.26

Zhao Bing tried his best to suppress all the dissatisfaction and anger in his heart, and he said to Gu Yao and the others as much as possible to make his tone calmer: "We don't know a few people, and they seem to be blocking our way here. Is it not good?" The

    implication is that you can just get out of here.

    Hearing this, Gu Yao snorted coldly and raised his chin, this gesture set off him and made him look dazzling and arrogant.

    "We really don't know each other today and it's the first time we met, but we don't like you guys, so we want to teach you a lesson. If you're not convinced, you can call me."

    Zhao Bing knew that this man was deliberately angering them, so he was happy. After enduring, he smiled at Gu Yao and the others and said, "Although this world is dominated by the strong, but if you are always so arrogant and arrogant, it seems that you are not very arrogant. "Okay."

    "I think it's better for everyone to take a step back, so that everything will be safe and sound."

    After hearing this, Gu Yao placed his finger on his chin and pursed his lips, as if he was thinking. Zhao Bing said these words.

    Seeing this, Zhao Bing thought that the tense situation would loosen, and when Gu Yao and the others were not paying attention, he quietly moved his hand to the back and moved gently.

    This is a password he set before coming out of the room. As long as he moves his palm, he will hold his things tightly and prepare to leave here.

    When Zhao Bing's subordinates got this hint, they each grabbed the things in their hands and waited for the right moment.

    In addition to the previous Lin Yue in this team, there was another woman with a delicate appearance and a petite figure, but she didn't really want to leave just like that, because the four men with different looks on the opposite side were more than Any guy on the team that you are in should look good.

    The other Zhao Bing, who has never been timid, will be afraid of these people, but it is conceivable that these people are definitely better than him.

    After thinking about it like this, the beautiful woman felt that she couldn't leave like this. She thought of the good life in the future, she gritted her teeth and took her things and rushed out, and instantly came to the place where Gu Yao and the others were standing. Citing the report: "Several gentlemen, those people are going to run away."

    This woman's behavior really surprised Zhao Bing and the others. After they reacted, a man in the team who had always liked her shouted: "Xu Mei, you What nonsense are you talking about, and what are you doing with those people?"

    The beautiful woman is Xu Mei, she turned her head to look at Gu Yao's half-smiley eyes, and suddenly felt a little flustered. They said sincerely: "I... I can't stand what they are doing, so I came here to join you, stand by your side, and help you deal with those wicked people.

    " These people have told him what they have done, and Gu Yao may have really believed it. After Xu Mei's words, he snorted coldly and said nothing.

    However, Xu Mei was taken aback by Gu Yao's attitude, but now there was no room for her to go back on it, so she stood beside them, clenched the baseball bat in her hand, and made a countermeasure against it. appearance.

    Zhao Bing looked at Xu Meishen with gloomy eyes, and said to Gu Yao in a displeased tone: "Since this war is already inevitable, then we won't say more, let's just start the fight."

    Gu Yao He sneered disdainfully: "If you want to fight, fight quickly and say nonsense."

    When the four of them, Gu Yao and the others, Jia Linyue and Zhao Bing started a fight.