4.6

The man who was thinking about what to do with those goddamn ghosts in the future, suddenly heard the soft voice of a young man who had not fully woken up from behind.

    "Brother Ah Lie." When Leng Lie

    heard the voice of Brother Ah Lie, the surrounding aura changed in an instant. The cold and murderous aura surrounding him all changed at this moment. gentle.

    Even when he was walking in the darkness, his footsteps were very brisk. When Lenglie walked to Gu Yao's side, when he saw him walking on the ground with bare feet, he immediately hugged him. Get up and go to the bedroom.

    After putting Gu Yao, who was obviously still sleepy in his arms, gently on the bed, he also lay down on the bed in the next second, hugging someone and whispering in his ear: "Sleep."

    Gu Yao With a dazed answer, he continued to sleep.

    The next morning

    , when Gu Yao woke up from his sleep, there was no cold figure on the bed. He thought that his lover had already gone back, so he was anxious, and quickly put on his slippers without even changing his pajamas. , opened the bedroom door and walked out.

    Who knew that as soon as the door to the bedroom was opened, there was a collision with the cold who walked in.

    Gu Yao breathed a sigh of relief and smiled and said: "So brother Alie, you haven't left yet, I thought you were gone."

    When Leng Lie saw Gu Yao's appearance, he knew that he was afraid of leaving, and his lips Jiaoqiang was about to say something to him when he heard him squeak, and then he walked to the bathroom.

    Leng Lie chased after him for a while and asked, "What's the matter with you, Yao."

    Gu Yao was brushing his teeth at this time, and when he heard his lover ask himself again, he quickly spit out the foam in his mouth and looked at the person standing at the door. He said, "I'm brushing my teeth, and I ran over to talk to you just now without taking a shower. It's really embarrassing."

    Leng Lie smiled and said softly, "I don't mind what it is."

    "But I'll mind. Alright, brother Alie, go downstairs and wait for me first. I'll be down soon."

    Seeing this, Lenglie could only sigh and go downstairs first, and give him the breakfast he made. All from the kitchen.

    In the bathroom, after

    Gu Yao had washed himself, he picked up the comb and combed his hair. When he saw that the boy in the mirror was still as good-looking as before, a bright smile appeared on his face.

    I went back to the bedroom, changed my clothes and put on slippers, opened the door and walked downstairs.

    When he went downstairs, it was also when Leng Lie put the porridge that the last two people ate on the bowl.

    After Gu Yao walked into the kitchen and washed and dried his hands, he walked to the man's side, kissed him on the cheek and praised without sorrel, "Brother Ah Lie, you are amazing, you made it. The food tastes delicious."

    After enjoying the boy's kiss, his cold eyes softened, and he said to him, "Eat it quickly, the food is delicious only when it's hot."

    Gu Yao answered and pulled out the chair and sat down. , and began to enjoy the love breakfast made by my lover.

    Leng Lie looked at Gu Yao next to him, eating the food he made with relish, and his eyes were full of tenderness and the paranoid love that could not be concealed.

    That's how it is, starting from a simple three meals a day, Ayao, I want you to start relying on me for everything, and you can't do without me!