6.4

When the car stopped in front of a building with a full six-storey height and a wide glass outside.

    Gu Yao raised his head and looked down at the Star Entertainment Company next to the gate on the first floor, withdrew his gaze and looked at his lover and asked, "Is this the entertainment company under your name, brother Chu Wei?"

    Chu Wei said with a hum: "So you If you still want to stay in the entertainment industry, come to my company to sign a contract, and I will arrange a good agent and assistant for you." The

    man already had this idea as early as yesterday, after all, continuing to let Gu Yao stay in that company, Even if they didn't dare to do anything to him because they were worried about their own reasons, but the smoky company and the pimping agent, everything made Chu Wang extremely disgusted, so how could he let Gu Yao in such a place Keep going.

    "Okay, then let's go in and tell me about the contract."

    Gu Yao is not the kind of hypocritical person.

    When Chu Yan heard Gu Yao's direct answer, he didn't seem too surprised. After all, he was very clear about his current personality.

    After the two walked out of the car one after the other, they immediately attracted the attention of the staff who were about to enter the company and the trainees who came from the dormitory to practice.

    They are not unfamiliar with the film emperor Chu Fang, and because Chu Fang did not hide his identity at all after inheriting the Chu family, so the company boss is the film emperor Chu, and these people also know.

    However, how could this boss bring a young man to the company today, and he still looks familiar.

    A few trainees were afraid of delaying their practice time, so they didn't dare to walk into the company and go to the practice room to practice, and those staff did not dare to offend this boss Chu.

    Chu Yan was dressed in a tall black suit, and stood straight there. The handsome man looked extremely dazzling, and beside him stood a simple blue and white sportswear with a delicate and beautiful face. .

    Two people who are obviously dressed in different clothes stand together, but those who see them think they are such a perfect match.

    "Ayao."

    A deep voice rang out, followed by the man's broad palm.

    Gu Yao smiled at him and put his hand on it.

    When the two walked into the company, Manager Xu, who had already received the news of Chu Yan, was already standing in the lobby on the first floor waiting for the boss.

    Seeing that Chu Yan was actually pulling it, huh? Isn't this the Gu Yao who disliked the boss and dumped him back then? ? ?

    It turns out that after Chu Fang became famous, in this world where same-sex marriages are allowed, the video of him breaking up with the original Gu Yao at that time was not known to anyone who uploaded it to the Internet, so many people went to the original owner at that time. There are not hundreds of fans who gloat over the misfortune and ask him if he regrets giving up on such a rich man.

    Chu Wang looked at the manager who kept staring at his little lover and didn't say anything, and wrinkled his face tightly, when he became angry, he said in a cold tone: "Manager Xu, the contract I asked you to prepare, is it ready? ?"   

Hearing their boss's icy and clearly angry voice, Manager Xu, who was stunned, was stunned for a moment, then quickly recovered his senses and replied, "Mr. Chu, I have already completed the two contracts and released them. It's on the desk in your office."