2.3

Having been watching his line of sight from behind, Gu Yao pretended not to notice it, sat back on the sofa, continued to pick up the milk tea and drank it, covering the corner of his mouth.

    His leisurely and self-satisfied look like he didn't care about anything made Lu Mo clench his fists irritably, walked over and sat down beside Gu Yao.

    The sound of someone sitting down next to him made Gu Yao put down the milk tea in his hand, looked up, and asked with a smile, "Brother Mo, do you want a cup of milk tea too?"

    Lu Mo glanced at the young man, who was still as brilliant as before. With a smile, he lowered his eyes and sneered: "You are quite leisurely, what time is this, and you are still drinking these."

    Gu Yao seemed to have not heard the sarcasm in the man's words, and sighed softly while holding the milk tea. Mixed with a trace of confusion: "Otherwise, what should I do? Every day I am anxious at home, worrying about being afraid, thinking about when those zombies suddenly came to me without any precautions, and they suddenly came to me.

Then I became their new kind, and it was not until the moment I was killed by humans that I ended my life completely."

    "Gu Yao..."

   The young man's words still looked confused and uneasy, as if he A cub who couldn't find his way home made Lu Mo's heart aches. He clearly resented this person and resented him for breaking up with him so ruthlessly in the first place. So now, why do he still feel distressed? This heartless man.

    Standing not far from them, Ye Su saw the moving expression on Lu Mo's face and felt that something was wrong, so he quickly walked over and said, "I said, Brother Gu, why are you worrying about the world? If you don't want to, just end your life like this. , then you have to work harder and take the initiative to attack those zombies with me, and after killing a few more zombies, you will get used to it."  

  Gu Yao looked at Ye Su with a light expression, and did not speak for a while, just in Ye Su Seeing him nervously, he felt that he was going to tell Lu Mo what happened between the two when he was trying to think about countermeasures in his mind.

    I saw this man smiled lightly at himself and said, "Thank you for your kindness, but my health is not good, and I'm still an "ordinary person", so even if I go to kill zombies, I can't kill many."

    Hearing ordinary people At that time, Ye Su felt complacent in his heart. After all, he was not only a wood-type ability user, but also a magical spiritual spring space. In terms of force, he completely crushed this Gu Yao.

    How proud in his heart, Ye Su still made a sincere look of worrying for Gu Yao: "Ordinary people can live well, Brother Gu, you don't have to be so discouraged."

    A kind word to Gu Yao After comforting, Ye Su looked at Lu Mo, who had not spoken since just now, and said with a calm face, "Brother Mo, let's ask Brother Gu to join our team."

    Lu Mo heard Ye Su's words and subconsciously He looked at Gu Yao, but found that he was lowering his head, not looking at him at all, the irritability in his heart reached its peak at this moment, and he blurted out: "Xiaoye, our team does not support idlers, You also heard that he can't lift his shoulders and can't resist, what can you do with him!"

    These words were full of anger, after Ye Su and the other team members who had just packed up outside and walked into the room It sounds like the captain doesn't like this young man named Gu Yao very much.

    Seeing that the plan succeeded, Ye Su suppressed the joy in his heart, but he still had a worried look on his face for Gu Yao.

    "Then Brother Gu, I'm really sorry, I can't help you now."

    Gu Yao, who had finished his last sip of milk tea, was not affected by the "anger" of the man beside him, because in his opinion, this is a lover He felt that he still cared about himself, and he was angry. As for dealing with his lover in this world, he had already prepared a way.

    "It doesn't matter to me, after all, there will still be someone by my side who will always protect me."

    Gu Yao said this when he looked at Lu Mo, just when the man thought the young man was talking about himself and wanted to refute At the time, he clearly saw that his eyes suddenly lit up, and he said that he was back, and the whole person stood up from the sofa and walked to the door happily.

    At this moment, Lu Mo's face became ugly. He laughed at himself in his heart, and he was really affectionate.

    Gu Yao, who had already reached the door, opened the door, and there was a tall and handsome man standing outside the door.

    "Ashi, you're back."

    The man called Ashi smiled and nodded to Gu Yao, and handed the bag with food in his hand to Gu Yao, but when he saw a group of strangers in the room, Some unhappy asked: "Ayao, who are these people?"

    Gu Yao said, "They are passers-by who have nothing to do with us, you also know this city, only the house where I live is pretty good. , so they will live here first, you don't need to care."

    Gu Yao's voice was not loud, but it was enough for the power users present to hear it clearly.

    Irrelevant passers-by, heh, Gu Yao, you are really good, there was a glint in Lu Mo's eyes.

    The handsome man stopped wearing a bitter face when he heard it, and put on a smile on his face again. He said to Gu Yao, "Ayao, open the bag and take a look, but I ran away today. I only found them in several supermarkets, all of which are food you like."

    Gu Yao said good, then lowered his head and opened the bag, when he saw the contents, he looked up at the man and smiled and said, "Ah When you worked hard, I made dinner for you, it's in the kitchen, and now I'm going to bring it out, you sit on the sofa and wait for me to come out."

    "Hmmmm."

  The two of them got along very much in this scene . For the loving partner, everyone present, including Lu Mo, thinks so.

    Although Ye Su didn't know what the relationship between Ah Shi and Gu Yao, who had never appeared in the last life, he should give up now. As for Gu Yao, don't think that he will let him go. He doesn't deserve to live a good life. He can only feel happy when he struggles miserably in the mud.

    Gu Yao was holding tableware in the kitchen, and when he heard the familiar footsteps coming from behind, he thought that his lover was hooked!

    Lu Mo looked at the young man who was holding the bowls and chopsticks for Ah Shi, and sarcastically said: "Gu Yao, you broke up with me just to be with him."

    Gu Yao heard the words and put down the bowl and chopsticks, his eyes were indifferent Looking at Lu Mo: "Lu Mo, I don't know what you think, but Ah Shi was the one I met when the apocalypse broke out, and he saved me."

    "Saved you? He is together? What about me, I also saved you at the time, why did you break up with me?"

    "Lu Mo and the matter between us have passed, so what do you think is the point of talking about it now."

   The young man was indifferent. His eyes and tone made Lu Mo feel that his heart was hurting again, he sneered, stepped forward and grabbed Gu Yao's arm and said, "Heh, Gu Yao, I'll let you know what's going on next. Interesting!"

    After saying that, the man forcibly hugged Gu Yao, making him tightly hugged in his arms and unable to move, and then lowered his head and kissed the |lip|petal.

    He was in anger and didn't see the smile in Gu Yao's eyes. He missed his lover, and after pretending to struggle twice, he accepted this domineering kiss.

    The author has something to say: Gu Yao: I have various ways to deal with lovers of different personalities [witness]

    In addition, I would like to explain the change of attitude for fear that some little treasures will misunderstand Gong, because the souls of Gong and Shou are bound together. So as long as the new small world is reached, the attack will also arrive at the same time, um, so the jealousy of Gu Yao is from his real old attack, not the original protagonist attack.