5.1 ex-boyfriend of the wizard

This time, Gu Yao woke up in a room that was both gorgeous and full of British style. He sat up from the bed, rubbed his head with his fingers, and said to the system with his mind: "The system transmits the plot. "

    ["It's the host."]

   The system's voice fell, and Gu Yao's mind filled with the plot of this small world.

    The original owner, Gu Yao, was the youngest mermaid prince in the Rose Palace, and his ex-boyfriend was the wizard Fan Jiu in the palace.

    And the reason for this breakup is that he fell in love with the prince from the kingdom of Aila, Esther, so in order to be able to reach this prince, he deceived Fan Jiu, saying that he wanted to go to the place where human beings live and let him The mighty sorcerer has given himself a potion that turns his merman's tail into legs.

    In this small world, there is no such thing as the so-called protagonist attacking and receiving cp. It must be said that the protagonist is the wizard who finally came to the shore to take revenge. He let Gu Yao, who deceived him and obtained countless benefits from himself but gave it to the prince, finally recovered. The mermaid looks like a mermaid, but it does not let people return to the sea, so in the end, I was killed by the sun so alive!

    And Gu Yao's current timeline has already tricked the potion from Fan Jiu, and he has come to the prince's palace and is treated as a VIP. According to the original plot, the original owner plans to confess to the prince at the dance party three days later. of.

    But now, of course, Gu Yao left here first, and went back to the sea to call his family's old man.

    Thinking of this, Gu Yao put on his shoes and opened the door to walk outside. After walking out of this large palace, he collided with the prince who had just returned from the carriage.

    Esther looked at the beautiful young man in a white retro suit with embroidered patterns on the face walking towards him. The sun shone on him, which made him look not only extravagant, but also heart-wrenching|itch| Itchy | of.

    "Where are you going, Gu Yao?"

    Gu Yao didn't expect to see Esther here, and politely said, "Prince Esther."

    Before Prince Esther met, this young man was so unfamiliar with himself, he frowned and said, "What's wrong with you, Gu Yao? I told you before that you just need to call me Esther in the future."

    Gu Yao shook his head In a serious tone, he said: "How can this be done, Esther, you are a dignified prince, I can't lose my courtesy."

    Gu Yao's words clearly meant that he wanted to distance himself from Esther, but he listened to him. When he got up, he was completely thinking of him, and a handsome face showed a smile: "Since this is what you mean, then Gu Yao, I will not force you."

    "Where are you going now?"

    "I'm going home, something happened at home."

    As soon as he heard it, Esther was a little worried and said, "Then do you want this prince to let a few servants accompany you home, and take a look by the way? Can I help you?"

    Gu Yaocai didn't want the hypocritical prince who clearly saw the original owner suffer but did not help him once in the plot of the original book to disturb his relationship with his relatives and elders, shook his head and refused: "No, it's just a matter of time. It's a small matter, I can do it myself."

    "The prince has someone to send you back."

    "No, thank you Prince Esther for your kindness. My home is very close to here, so I'll say goodbye first."

    Twice Being rejected, Ester's handsome face was also a little angry, but he took into account that this was still outside, he had to maintain his image as a prince, and he couldn't have the same knowledge as this poor man. He smiled and nodded, watching Gu Gu. Yao left.

    Looking at the face of the hypocritical prince who clearly wanted to get angry but didn't dare to get angry because of his identity, Gu Yao felt so dark in his heart that if he dared to disturb him later, he would make you look good.

    Gu Yao went all the way back to the seaside where he was born. After seeing no one around, he plunged into the water, and the moment he entered the water, the clothes on his body disappeared, and he turned into a mermaid again. .

    At the same time, in a house full of stones that resembled a cave, a tall man in a black robe and a black hat, making it impossible to see his appearance, was feeling the burst of magic from the witch. When the technique fluctuated, a trace of irony flashed in the eyes hidden under the hat.

    Oh, you are finally willing to come back, my little prince!