2.1 Apocalyptic Superpower Boss vs. the Fake Young Master

When Gu Yao arrived in the new world, he was a little surprised by the ruins in front of him.

But what surprised him even more was that those things that were walking on the road had human bodies and appearances that did not resemble each other, which reminded him of the walking|dead|flesh| movie of.

Gu Yao called the system in his mind: "System, what world is this?"

[Host, this world is the end of the world, and the ones in front of you are the creatures called zombies that have been transformed by those infected humans. At the beginning of this world, I will give the host your golden finger. ]

Goldfinger? Gu Yao raised his eyebrows when he heard the system's words and asked, "Then who is the golden finger in my world?"

["It's the built-in space ability and the shielding ability that cannot be detected by zombies!]

I already know these zombies . And through the understanding of this kind of world in the movie, Gu Yao was very satisfied with these two golden fingers. He glanced at the zombies that were still wandering around, found a house that seemed to be intact around him, and asked about it. When there were no strangers in the system, he opened the door and walked in.

After entering the house, Gu Yao looked at the living room which was fairly clean, found a sofa and patted it with his hands before sitting down, and began to let the system take the original owner The memories and the plot of this small world are all transmitted to him.

Obviously, this is an apocalyptic world that has been transformed by an unknown virus|virus|infection.

In this case, a future savior appeared, that is The reborn protagonist Shou Ye Su has a magical spiritual spring space.

On the way to B city, he met the protagonist Gong Lu Mo, who is the captain of a supernatural team. In cooperation with the killing of zombies, the love grew over time. In the end, the two of them relied on Ye Su's spiritual spring water, which can transform zombies, and became the savior of this world, ushering in a new world together.

And Gu Yao's identity is still the same as the previous small world. He is the cannon fodder ex-boyfriend of the protagonist Gong, a desolate noble son and a fake young master. After the family learned his true life experience, they ruthlessly drove him away. come out.

Now the apocalypse here has erupted for three months. Before the apocalypse broke out, the original owner broke up with Lu Mo. At that time, he had not been kicked out of the Gu family.

In order to stay in the Gu family, he broke up with the protagonist Gong Gong. At the end of the world, he met Lu Mo. The original owner, who had no ability and could not endure hardship, wanted to get back with him, but of course he was rejected by the protagonist.

Later, the original owner knew that Lu Mo rejected him because he was in love with Ye Su, so he took the opportunity to push people into the zombie pile for him when he killed a zombie, but unexpectedly, the protagonist noticed that he was buried in a zombie. in the mouth.

After receiving all the plots, the corners of Gu Yao's mouth twitched, and he chuckled lightly. He had the perspective of God, but he clearly knew how "powerful" the self-reliant and brave protagonist was. After all, the relationship between him and the original owner But there is also "entanglement".

After thinking about some things to do next in his mind for a while, Gu Yao was going to go out to find some food and wait for his lover to come here.

Well, I need to prepare more food and clean up the place where he lives, so that he can rest directly when he comes.

On the other side, the Hope Squad who had just driven into the city. The team leader was Lu Mo. They had just killed a wave of zombies on the road.

He was leaning back on the back of the car and closed his eyes to rest when he suddenly felt himself. His heart beat violently, as if something was about to happen that he would care about, which made him open his eyes.

"Lu Mo, aren't you going to sleep?"

a handsome young man sitting next to him asked in a gentle voice.

After Lu Mo nodded, he looked out of the car window, his brows wrinkled slightly unconsciously, what the hell is going on?

The young man who didn't get a response looked out the window at the familiar scene in his memory, and tried his best to suppress all the anger and... jealousy, Gu Yao, if you think you can take the ink away from me again this time. Brother, it is a big mistake. Since I am back, I will never let your idea come true.