2.4

After the kiss was over, Lu Mo looked at the whole person lying in his arms with a blushing face and panting slightly. His heart was itchy, but his mouth was still full of sarcasm: "Gu Yao, say, if your man What will my friends think of you when they see you looking like this?"

    Gu Yao took a deep breath and left the man's arms, stood up straight, looked up at Lu Mo, and said indifferently, "A Shi will not care, He is very clear."

    Gu Yao is clearly just a normal narration, the man who sounds like a young man to a man knows himself and his affairs.

    When he stretched out his long arms and hugged the man into his arms, he looked at the young man who didn't struggle at all and sneered: "Gu Yao, you really don't care at all, then why don't you share a room with me tonight, Anyway, that man also knows what's going on between us."

    Gu Yao heard the words and looked at the man with a smile: "Okay, if you don't hate me anymore, Lu Mo."

    Lu Mo's indifference to the young man's appearance is not only in his mood. Instead of getting better, it became more and more irritable.

    "Heh, Gu Yao, you are still as affectionate as ever!"

   The man let go of Gu Yao after dropping this sentence, and walked outside with a gloomy expression.

    Gu Yao looked at the man who was leaving, his beautiful little face was a little disappointed, but the smile in his eyes couldn't be concealed. Oh, Lao Gong was angry, and it seemed that he had to coax him.

    "Brother Mo, what happened?"

    Seeing that Lu Mo finally came out, Ye Su quickly stepped forward to ask.

    When he saw Lu Mo walking into the kitchen just now, he wanted to go there, but he closed the kitchen door. Ye Su knew Lu Mo's character very well, so he didn't dare to steal|listen.

    Lu Mo glanced at Ye Su and said indifferently: "It's okay, Xiao Ye, let everyone take out the food and eat."

    "Okay, Brother Mo."

    Seeing that Lu Mo didn't want to say anything, Ye Su didn't dare to say anything. Asking can only wait for a suitable time.

    Before the Hope Team had dinner, neither Lu Mo nor Gu Yao looked at each other, nor did they say a word.

    "Sure enough, the food cooked by A Yao is the best."

   The handsome man praised Gu Yao with a smile after tasting it.

    "Ashi, if you like it, eat more. I've cooked a lot of dishes."

    "Well, Ayao, you eat too." The

    handsome man also smiled and gave Gu Yao an eggplant with chopsticks.

    "Heh..."

    Lu Mo, who was sitting in front of another long table not far from them, saw this scene out of the corner of his eyes, and let out a low, gloomy face, now look at it It looks even more ugly.

    Because Lu Mo's voice was so small, he didn't even hear Xu Qiu, who was sitting on the chair next to him. He just felt that there seemed to be cold air coming from the surroundings, which made people feel chilly, but he was clearly there. inside the house.

    When Gu Yao waited for Ah Shi to go to the kitchen to take the initiative to clean up the tableware after dinner, he came to Lu Mo and his team and said, "The room where Ah Shi and I rest is in the middle of the second floor. There is a sleeping bedroom, and the rest bedrooms are on the first floor."

   The captain didn't speak, Xu Qiu, as the deputy captain, had to speak up at this time, he smiled kindly to Gu Yao and said, "Okay, Brother Gu, thank you for your notification, you can rest assured that we will not disturb you."

    Gu Yao hummed coldly, then turned and left to go to the resting place on the second floor, he has to sleep well now to add. It's just a matter of strength, after all, there will be visitors in the room tonight if there is no accident.

    Ye Su glanced at Lu Mo and said unconsciously, "Brother Gu has a really good relationship with his lover, and his lover treats Brother Gu very well. In today's world, this kind of relationship is rare.

    " After hearing this, a young man with yellow hair who had a good relationship with Ye Su said,

    "Ye Su, don't be so discouraged. After all, you are so good, it is not a rare thing to find a favorite partner."

    "I hope so."

    Ye Su He smiled and looked at Lu Mo again, only to find that he didn't look at him at all, or even anywhere, just eating with a cold face.

    But anyway, the last life was Ye Su who had been with Lu Mo for a while. He could see that this man was displeased. As for the reason why he was displeased, it didn't take much to think that it had something to do with that Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao, and Gu Yao again, this person is always haunted at all times. It seems that we have to find a way to get rid of this person as soon as possible.