2.17

When Gu Yao and the others entered the village, they could still see the shadow of the old man and the red lantern in his hand at first, but after walking for a while, they looked at the old man and the lantern with their own eyes. gradually disappeared.

    At this moment, the moonlight in the sky was also blocked by thick clouds. For a moment, there were no lanterns and moonlight, and the whole village was plunged into darkness.

    Gu Yao stopped and looked at the pitch-dark surroundings a little uneasy and said, "Brother Ah Mo, Fang He, have you seen it? That old grandfather is gone!"

    The expression on Lu Mo's face also became serious. Get up, it has been revealed from the very beginning | With a strangeness, I thought of the monster flower I met during the day, and now this world seems to be more than just the zombies and mutant plants and animals he thought in the past few months. The white ones come out with more of these things.

    The man shouted to his little lover: "Xiao Yao, no matter what happens, you must hold my hand tightly and don't let go."

    Gu Yao hummed, he just wanted to ask the system if there were any props When I could help them, I felt a little itchy movement in my palm, and when I looked down, I saw that it was a petal.

    Compared with ordinary people, the ability users have improved in all aspects, so even in this dark night, Gu Yao and the three of them can see clearly.

    The appearance of this little demon flower made him come out of the situation where he was a little scared, thinking that he still has a golden finger, and then he said to the little demon flower in his opponent's heart: "Xiaohua, you can know how we should go now. Is it?"

    The little demon flower heard the master's words, nodded her head and said, "Master, I will go ahead and take a look."

    After saying that, the little demon flower neatly slipped from Gu Yao's hand all the way with her own branches|slip| Go down, and then its small figure quickly disappeared into the darkness.

    Gu Yao looked at Xiao Yaohua's leaving back, and sighed lightly, "I don't know how long we will stay in this place.

    " waiting for you."

    A voice suddenly sounded in the ears of the three of them. It was a female voice that sounded miserable and sad, and then their surroundings were separated from the dark environment and became brighter, and there was such a scene in front of them. .

    I saw a woman in a red costume standing on a high stage, and she was singing the words that the man had lost in her mouth.

    From the surrounding environment, it seems that it should be in which theater, and the air can still smell the sweet and greasy fragrance. There are also the sounds of the guests who came to the theater eating melon seeds and drinking water. The sound, all these are mixed together, and a lively scene is created.

    Sitting at the front was a middle-aged man with a fat head and big ears in a brocade suit. I saw him saying something to a thin man in a coarse cloth next to him.

    The thin man shook his head, obviously not agreeing, and then the middle-aged man took out two silver notes from his sleeve and put them in his hand.

    The skinny man's reluctant face just now changed, and it immediately turned into a smile on his face.

    The screen turned again, and the protagonist this time became the woman who was singing on the stage before. This time, Gu Yao and the others not only saw the picture, but also heard the sound.