3.8

After the wedding, Gu Yao did not return to his home in the village, but directly moved into Lu Xingfeng's house in the town. After all, they are now veritable husbands.

    It was already evening, and Gu Yao was hugged tightly by a drunk man, and the servants in the mansion drove the carriage to the Lu mansion.

    After the carriage stopped outside the door of Menlu Mansion, Gu Yao patted the man's arm and called to him: "Lu Xingfeng, we are here, you can let me go."

    When he came over, the man also carried himself into the carriage Yes, but he didn't drink at that time, so Gu Yao naturally wouldn't worry that this person would not be able to walk steadily, but now that this person drank, how could he hug him and get out of the car.

    Because of being drunk, the man's handsome face had a faint blush, and when he heard the words of the man in his arms, he leaned over and smiled softly in Gu Yao's ear: "Well, husband, for husband I'll hug you now."

    "No, you can't hold me when you're drunk, what if the two of us fall?"

    "Ah, Lu Xingfeng, what are you doing!"

    Gu Yao didn't expect this man to be so handsome He suddenly grabbed his earlobe and was startled.

    "Husband's ears are really soft and sweet." The

    man's low and sweet voice reached Gu Yao's ears like this, making his small face feel ashamed, and then he watched with his own eyes even if he drank it. The wine-loving Lu Xingfeng also stably hugged himself out of the car.

    "Master, ma'am."

    When the carriage arrived, the housekeeper of the Lu residence

    came out to greet him.

    Lu Xingfeng responded coldly, and walked towards the mansion with Gu Yao in his arms.

    For Gu Yao, the housekeeper naturally knew it, but he felt that Gu Ge’er now looked different from before. In the past, he always had a little inferiority complex and that kind of sadness, but now he just saw it like this, but he no longer has it. those feelings.

    Lu Xingfeng carried Gu Yao all the way from the courtyard of the mansion to the courtyard where he lived.

    On the way, Gu Yao also saw the scene in the mansion through the man's arms, the owner's 囍 character hanging everywhere, the red lantern with candles burning inside, and the 囍 character posted on the window.

    "We're here."

    Lu Xingfeng didn't like having servants in his yard, so even on this big wedding day, the whole yard was brightly lit. It's just the two of them.

    "I'll open the door."

    Gu Yao adjusted his posture in the man's arms, stretched out a hand and pushed open the wooden door that also had the word 囍 on it.

    The moment the door was pushed open with a squeak, Lu Xingfeng did not carry the person into the inner room, but directly brought the person to the outermost spacious bath that was still steaming.

    Gu Yao was put down by the man, stood on the edge of the bath, looked at Lu Xingfeng with some puzzled eyes and asked, "Lu Xingfeng, what are you bringing me here for?   

" Seriously replied: "You've been tired all day today. It's best to take a hot bath now, and you'll be sleeping right after you're done."  

  "Yes, then thank you."   

Gu Yao thought it was his lover who wanted to be with him . What is going on here, it seems that he thinks too much, and after all, the relationship between the two is not so harmonious, and he is inexplicably disappointed, but he is indeed tired, so he took off his clothes and stepped inside. In this bathtub with the right water temperature, I took a comfortable bath.     Gu Yao was soaking comfortably in the water, and suddenly felt that the surroundings were quiet, but when he looked up, he found that Lu Xingfeng, who was neatly dressed, was still standing by the edge of the bath, and was looking straight at himself.