5.6

Looking at the little mermaid who was sleeping soundly beside him, Fan Jiu lowered his head and placed a light kiss on the man's smooth forehead, then walked out of the cave where he lived, holding a green lamp in his hand. The grass lantern, in this dark night, walked all the way to the palace where the king and queen of the Rose Palace lived.

    Fan Jiu didn't see a sailor intercepting him until others walked into the palace. His eyes flashed, and he already had the answer in his heart.

    At this moment, Gu Hua and his wife walked out from somewhere.

    Gu Hua looked at Fan Jiu who was standing there, and asked aloud: "It's so late, I don't know what is the reason for you to come here, Master Fan Jiu?"

    Fan Jiu raised his eyes and looked at them with a light tone when he heard this. Said: "King, you should have known that I'm coming over tonight, otherwise how could I go all the way so smoothly?"

    Gu Hua was stunned when he heard the words, but he really didn't expect that this human wizard would guess as soon as he made a guess. When he arrived, he smiled and said: "Since you have already guessed this, why don't you guess what I am going to tell you next?"

    Fan Jiu's face remained unchanged: "The only connection between me and the king is , Only the little prince, the king, you can only tell me about the little prince."

    "You guessed right, but unfortunately there is no reward."

    Gu Hua shrugged his shoulders and spread his palms.

    "Cough cough..."

    The queen standing by the side saw that her husband was asking good questions, but suddenly he became as naive as a child, and could only remind him aloud.

    After being reminded by his wife, Gu Hua also managed to regain his senses. He coughed lightly, touched the beard on his chin, and continued to ask, "We will meet you today, just for the sake of Let you leave Yao Yao, he is still young and doesn't understand emotional matters, so don't think about using this trick to deceive him and get any benefits from Yao Yao."

    The queen also answered at this time: "Our words have already been put here, if the sorcerer Fanjiu is no longer wise, then the bottom of the sea may not be able to accommodate you, you can only go back to the shore and return to the place that belongs to you. the world."

    From the very beginning, the king and queen did not hold out hope for the relationship between the mermaid, the youngest son, because human beings are very cunning creatures, even if the wizard is a person who does not cause any trouble at all, it is not worth it. But the fact that he is a human, so he thought that at night, let someone put a note for the wizard outside the cave.

    The wizard has at least come over. If he doesn't even dare to come, those people don't even need to meet.

    Fan Jiu's character was not good or even a little paranoid because of the things he experienced when he was a child. Now his paranoia is all used on Gu Yao, an outsider, so the king and queen said that if he let him leave the little mermaid, It has made him unhappy.

    Taking into account that this is Gu Yao's relative, he suppressed the anger in his heart, and looked straight at the two of them and said, "The king and the queen, you don't really understand me, so how can you only rely on your indifference to human beings? A good impression, including me, so you won't think it's a very unfair thing to me?"

    Gu Hua and his wife also felt that it was a bit too much for them to judge this wizard in this way. Arbitrary.

    Gu Hua said dryly: "Since you don't want us to misunderstand you like this, then you can tell us that you don't stay in the good human world, what are you doing at the bottom of our ocean?"