2.7

In the bathroom, the mouth of the man kissed was a little swollen | Gu Yao, who got up, took out a big red apple from the space in front of him: "Brother Amo, I have space ability, and there are more than It can store food and it will not spoil, and it can also let the identified living people enter."

    Lu Mo didn't say much after hearing the words, but looked at Gu Yao earnestly and said, "Xiao Yao, you can say something about space, after all There are also space powers in the power users now, just don’t tell others about the fact that it can enter living people.”

    Lu Mo has not heard of any space power users who can enter the space, if this matter Once the despicableness is exposed, the young man will definitely be targeted by those people and involved in those power struggles, which is not what men want to see.

    "Don't worry, I understand. I only told Brother Amo that you are alone, because I know you are thinking of me."

    Hearing this, Lu Mo raised his eyebrows and asked, "Just told me. Alone, didn't you tell that Ah Shi?"

    Gu Yao couldn't explain the system to the man now, so he replied, "I didn't tell, Ah Shi didn't know."

    After speaking, he held it again . He grabbed the man's hand and teased, "Speaking of which, brother Amo, why didn't I realize that you are still such a jealous person before?"

    Lu Mo held the young man's hand and said, "Because now I can't tolerate others' prying eyes. You, you can only be me alone."

    He didn't remember very clearly about getting along with the youth in the past, but the only thing that was clear was that Gu Yao now made him like him more and wanted to have it alone.

    Gu Yao hummed with a smile.

    "Come on, let's go downstairs, now it's time for breakfast, I'm hungry." The

    man frowned slightly when he heard Gu Yao say he was hungry, "Next time I'm hungry, just say it, if it's time What should I do if I'm not feeling well?"

    "It's Captain Lu, I promise there won't be a next time."

    Gu Yao stretched out his hand and put it on his forehead, making a polite and righteous assurance.

    Seeing this, Lu Mo really didn't know what to say to him, so he could only indulge himself, holding Gu Yao's hand and walked out the door together.

    "Captain Xiao Ye, isn't anyone else in the room?"

    After Xu Qiu woke up in the morning, the other members of the team also got up one after another, but they never saw their captain, which was a bit strange, after all, you have to know their The captain is the one who has always been the earliest.

    Later, Ye Su said he was going to the second floor to have a look, but Xu Qiu didn't stop him. After all, they all knew his feelings for the captain.

    As soon as Ye Su was about to answer, he heard the sound of the door opening from the second floor. He turned his head and saw that even if he didn't need to hide the expression on his face this time, it was extremely difficult to see.

    Because the scene he didn't want to see the most happened, Gu Yao and Lu Mo were walking downstairs together, holding hands, Gu Yao's lips|lips were still red and even a little red swollen|swollen, as long as you're not blind, just take a look It can be seen that what happened between the two.     After Ye Suping recovered his mood and the emotions on his face, after the two walked down, he came to Lu Mo, holding the last glimmer of hope in his heart and asked, "Brother Mo, who are you?"  

  When Lu Mo saw Ye Su , covering the disgust in his eyes well, and said coldly, "Xiaoyao will also join our team in the future."  

  Ye Su heard this and the sound of Xiaoyao, who had already announced some kind of meaning, the corner of his mouth. Wei Wei twitched and said, "But Brother Mo, didn't you say yesterday that we don't support idlers in our team? Brother Gu, he's just an ordinary person, isn't he?"   

If Lu Mo didn't think there was something wrong with what Ye Su said before, It's also that he didn't want to think about it carefully, but when he heard it now, he found that his words were full of saying that the little lover was not very good, and even brought a threat to himself, so that he would not slap himself in the face.    

Gu Yao saw the opportunity, and stood up at this time and said: "It's true that I was an ordinary person yesterday, but today I'm already a space power user."

    After saying that, Gu Yao stretched out his palm and grabbed it from the air so empty that there was an extra peach in the palm of his hand.

    Ye Su's emotions are a little broken now. He doesn't understand and doesn't know why Gu Yao, who was an ordinary person in the previous life (?), turned out to be a space ability user in this life? Is this all the butterfly effect brought about by his rebirth?

    If this is really the case, God is really unfair. It is clear that this person has been favored by Lu Mo in the last life. Even in this last world, he is very happy. He is not like himself, but he was seeing in the last life. After arriving at Gu Yao's happiness, he died at the hands of zombies not long after, so would he have to follow the same path in his next life? No he didn't want that?

    Ye Su is emotionally unstable now, so he didn't hear what Gu Yao said when he walked past him,

    "By the way, now I have reconciled with Brother Amo, so our relationship It's now a partner relationship again."