5.3

Gu Yao remembered the agreement he had made with the man, so he woke up early the next morning and cleaned his face and teeth with the wash tools specially used by mermaids.

    He stood in front of the large floor-to-ceiling mirror and looked at the mermaid in the mirror, and his fair cheeks flushed red, because Gu Yao found that as long as he turned into a mermaid, the female|sex| mermaid was fine, but the upper body was still There is something that can be covered, but there is no merman like him, and he can only be so naked.

    I don't know if my lover saw it clearly yesterday, but Gu Yao actually thought it was quite attractive.

    After combing his hair with a comb made of special fish teeth, Gu Yao swam out of his palace. As for breakfast, he was not interested in raw fish, so he went to his lover to have breakfast.

    When Gu Yao arrived at his lover's house, Fan Qiu was eating breakfast on the table, which was delicious fish porridge.

    Gu Dong, Gu Yao asked about the constantly drifting fragrance, he couldn't help swallowing | swallowing | saliva, swam to Fan Jiu's side, sat down and pretended not to know: "Brother Fan Jiu, are you here? What are you eating?"

    Fan Jiu had already noticed Gu Yao's swallowing, swallowing, saliva, and the look of staring at the food that he thought was well concealed. Prince, this is the fish porridge I made, do you want to eat it?" "Ah, I forgot, little prince, that you don't like to eat human food. You told me that you prefer to eat raw fish."

There was a temptation in his words, but Gu Yao, who had no memory, didn't hear it at all. He was just afraid that his lover would misunderstand, so he quickly said: "Who said I like to eat now, so Brother Fanjiu, do you still have the fish porridge you made?"

    "I came to see you in a hurry in the morning, but I didn't have anything to eat. Now I am very hungry."

    After Gu Yao finished speaking, he was afraid that the man would not believe him, and he looked pitiful. At this time, his stomach was also very face-saving because of hunger and rumbling.

    Fan Jiu listened to this voice, but unconsciously put his eyes on the fair skin of the little mermaid, he said with a sigh: "Also, you sit here and wait for me, I'll go and give it to you. Sheng go."

    Gu Yao, who had succeeded in eating, nodded with a smile, and said in a soft and sweet voice: "Thank you, Brother Fanjiu, the person I like the most is you.

    " The man with porridge, when I heard this sentence I like you the most, the action of serving the porridge stopped, and after a while, he put a whole bowl of fragrant fish porridge in front of him, and said to Gu Yao: "It's good to eat. "Okay ."

    After Gu Yao answered, he picked up his chopsticks and ate it. The moment the sweet and soft fish porridge entered his stomach, he couldn't help narrowing his eyes because of the deliciousness.

    After he had eaten the whole bowl of fish porridge, Gu Yao rubbed his stomach, which was a little stretched, and looked up at Fan Jiu and praised: "Brother Fan Jiu, the fish porridge you made is really delicious. Can I come over to eat with you every day?"

It's not breakfast but dinner, so it includes three meals a day, Fan Jiu nodded and said, "Well, if you like the food I make, little prince, you can come here. Hearing that     his lover agreed, Gu Yao rushed over and hugged him, rubbed against the man's arms and said, "Of course I like it, brother Fanjiu, do you have anything to do today? I can help You're busy."  

  Fan Jiu, who was caught off guard, smelled the special fragrance emanating from the person in his arms at this moment, and he didn't stretch out his hand to pull the person off himself, but sinking into the air. Said: "Today I just need to sort out some medicines. It's a little messy and I don't feel comfortable."