7.2 (End)

Seeing that the little lover stopped, Ailes walked to the man's side, took the man with the quilt into his arms and asked, "Baby, can you give me a chance to explain what happened a hundred years ago? ?"

    Of course Gu Yao also wanted to know the truth, so when he heard this, he said directly without being pretentious: "Then you say I want to see, what would you say."

    Ailes saw that his little lover was willing to give it to him . When he had the chance, his voice laughed happily, and whispered in his ear the truth of that incident back then to Gu Yao, word for word.

    And after Gu Yao listened to the man's words, he finally figured out the truth of the matter. It turned out that this stupid man chose to cooperate with them to make himself unconscious in order to protect himself and not be directly killed by other people in the hunting club.

    After being unconscious, he originally wanted to take him away like this, but who knew that the people in the hunting party suddenly turned against the water and wanted to take action on him. Fortunately, at that moment, his friend Hua Lin came over in time and took him away.

    Gu Yao leaned against the man's generous embrace and asked aloud, "What happened after that? What happened to those people?"

    He didn't think that his lover would let those hunting party go so easily.

    Ailes lowered his head and sniffed the sweet smell coming from the white neck of the person in his arms, and replied hoarsely: "I don't want to kill those people directly, but they don't want to kill pure-blooded high-level vampires. Do you want to get credit? I showed them a clear path. Those people haven't come back for so many years. I guess they all died, hehe! It really deserves it."

    Gu Yao was not surprised by this result, after all As far as the lover he knows, he is paranoid and exclusive to himself, and he can't see others bullying him, and he is the same to men.

    Suddenly, as if he thought of something, he said angrily: "Oh, I forgot to tell you at that time, Ailes is actually a pure-blooded high-level vampire, and my identity is an earl."

    Gu Yao wanted to be at that time . He told his lover in time whether he would not fall into a coma for a hundred years because of his lover's protection, and the two of them wasted such a long time in vain.

    Ailes heard the words and hugged the person in his arms: "It's not too late to know now. As for the lost time, we just need not to make up for it after separation."

    "Well."

    After Gu Yao replied, Turning his head, he kissed his lover's lips|, at the moment when the two's lips|tongue| met.

    Gu Yao recovered his memory. Now he is not the original owner, but the one who came here to find his lover!

    "Yaoyao."

    Ailes shouted suddenly, his voice was low and gentle, and his eyes were full of tenderness.

    Such a man made Gu Yao's heart skip a beat, he suddenly thought of a possibility, and shouted with a trembling voice: "A Yuan is you?"

    Ayers held Gu Yao's hand, lifted it up and kissed: " It's me, Yaoyao, you've worked hard all the way."

    "No...it's not hard work, as long as I can see you again, it's the best."

    After Gu Yao's lover really remembered him, he couldn't help but feel a little emotional for a while. I was so excited that I didn't know what to say.

    Fortunately, Ailes understood that he was just holding the person in his arms and enjoying the moment quietly.

    After being gentle for a while, Ailes said slowly, "I left you before Yaoyao because there was a problem with my soul, so I can only come here to support my soul, and I know you will definitely Find me, everything is over now."

    "We can go back, and when we go back, I will go to your house and explain everything to your parents and let them agree to the marriage between us."

    Gu Yao was of course very happy to hear this, but when he thought of his lover's identity, he asked with some doubts, "Aren, are you also from our planet?" The

    man laughed: "Of course, little one. Fool, I just entered your dream for some reason at that time."

    "It's not too late, let's go back now." The

    lovers have recovered their memories, and this small world will not stay with Gu Yao any longer. necessary.

    And after they leave, the clones with the memories of the two will continue to live in this world, which is to avoid the consequences of their sudden death.

    "Yaoyao, hold my hand tightly, and then let your system extract the soul."

    Gu Yao said good, just as the man handed it, let the system extract the soul and take him away from this little boy. world.

    The author has something to say: Because this world is just an excessive world of attacking and recovering memory, so there is so much that

    there is another side story about returning to the present world, and

    this article is over.

    Thank you for your continued support and love.