1.13 (End)

The heir of the Chu family who has been living abroad has returned, and the Chu family master specially held a banquet to announce the existence of his heir! ! !

This important news quickly spread among the high-end circles of the rich. They all know that the Chu family master has no children. Now that an heir has emerged, then the truth of the facts can be imagined.

However, even if they guessed in their hearts and even disdain for the always upright Chu family head, they couldn't refuse to attend the Chu family's banquet. After all, the Chu family was the leader of the imperial capital.

And when Gu Yao's parents asked the heir of the Chu family whether Chu Yiheng was his boyfriend, Gu Yao admitted it and explained it to his relatives.

"Mom and dad, brother, that's the way it is. Brother Yiheng has long known who his father is. The day we came to discuss the wedding date with you, his father also came to him and asked Brother Yiheng to go back. He didn't agree. , He is going back now for me, saying that this is the only way to protect me."

Mother Gu stopped asking.

"As long as he still treats our family Yaoyao well in the future, then I can rest assured."

Father Gu and Gu Zhao were both worried. After all, now that Chu Yiheng is no longer a poor boy, he is the most powerful and most powerful in the imperial capital. The only heir to the rich Chu family.

Who knows if he will hate Yaoyao in the future, and it is not good for him to find another lover, but once his youngest son [brother] suffers grievances, they will take him home.

"Then mom, I'll go back first. I have to go with brother Yiheng at night. Otherwise, who knows if there will be some little goblins who don't have long eyes to infect him unconsciously."

"Go, at night . Your dad, I, and your brother will also be there."

Not long ago, the Gu family held a banquet to announce the news that Gu Yao and Chu Yiheng were about to get married, and the relationship between the two was also officially announced. Now the Chu family is hosting a banquet. This banquet, as future in-laws, of course they received invitations.

At this moment, Chu Yiheng was still in the two of them's home. When Gu Yao got home, he saw the man who was already dressed.

Chu Yiheng stood there wearing a tall black suit, and with that incomparably beautiful face, he made his whole person even more outstanding, like a king in a fairy tale.

When Chu Yiheng heard the sound of the door opening, he saw his little baby coming back. Who knew that Gu Yao would stand there so stupidly, looking at himself and seemed to be in a daze.

Seeing this, the man chuckled and walked towards him, stopped in front of the man, and asked, "Baby why are you looking at me like that."

When the man came to him, because he was so close to him, the good smell on him The fragrance also spread to Gu Yao's nose, he stretched out his arms and hugged his lover, rubbed his arms intimately and said, "Because this is the first time I saw brother Yiheng you look in a suit, It's really good to look at, I don't even want you to go to the banquet tonight, and I don't want those people to see you."

After listening to what Gu Yao said, Chu Yiheng smiled helplessly and dotingly: "Little You are the best looking fool in my eyes, and the protagonist of this banquet is not me alone, but the two of us, you are my future partner."

Gu Yao heard the words and kissed the man, Go to the room to change clothes.

At 7:30

, the quaint and solemn Chu family mansion was brightly lit today, and luxury cars of various brands were parked in the large yard and the entrance.