2.2

After Gu Yao left the house where he temporarily lived, he walked to a nearby small supermarket.

    As soon as he opened the door of the supermarket, the staff of the supermarket, which had turned into zombies, rushed towards him, but they all retreated in the next second, as if they did not see the existence of Gu Yao, a human being.

    Gu Yao didn't care either. After he found a big backpack in the supermarket, he started to pack food and drinks in it. After the backpack was full, he packed some in his own space and didn't pack any more. , after all, he still has to leave some food for others. He is not the Virgin, but he doesn't want to be that kind of cold-blooded person, not to mention that his own zombie shielding ability makes him not lack of opportunities to find food at all.

    When the food and drinks were ready, Gu Yao took some new tablecloths and trinkets to decorate the house. After finishing these, he held a baseball bat found here and walked towards the two zombies that were still wandering. , according to what the system told him, kill the two zombies with one stick and one zombie head.

    After doing this, Gu Yao took his things home, after all, the house hadn't been cleaned up yet.

    At this moment, the group of Hope Team has come to the street where Gu Yao is.

    "Captain, it's getting late now. I think we'd better find a place to stay first." It

    was the vice-captain of the team who had known Lu Mo for the longest time.

    Lu Mo didn't know what was going on with him. When he reached this street, he felt his heart beating violently for the second time. He wanted to figure out what was going on, so he didn't refuse. Vice-Captain's proposal.

    "In this case, you can find a house where you can still live. We will rest here tonight and leave tomorrow morning." The

    deputy captain heard that their captain agreed with his proposal, and just as he was about to answer, he heard Ye Su The voice rang in his ears.

    "No, I don't think it's safe here in Mexico. Let's find a new house in another street."

    When Ye Su drove into this street, he had already remembered that this was the place where Lu Mo met that Gu Yao in the previous life, he had to stop all this from happening.

    Lu Mo heard the words and glanced at Ye Su: "You also saw Xiaoye, this street is the only remaining land in the city that is relatively intact." The

    implication is that it is impossible to change.

    Ye Su thought of this as soon as he heard it, he bit his lip and said, "I'm sorry, Brother Mo, I'm sorry for thinking about it."

    At this time, Xu Qiu, who was driving, came out and said: "Little Ye, I also know that you are worried. Captain, but you also have to believe in the captain, we will have nothing to do with him."

    There were only the three of them in the car, and Xu Qiu knew very well what Ye Su thought about the captain, and it would be good to survive in this world now Now, why would you care about two men being together.

    Besides, Ye Su is also very powerful, and also has spatial abilities, and it is not impossible to be a captain, so Xu Qiu also wants to help him, so that the captain he doesn't want to mess with is unhappy.

    Xu Qiu said so, Ye Su couldn't say it no matter how much he thought about it in his heart, he could only stop talking, and looking at him, he found the house where Gu Yao was found in the previous life.

    But now the relationship between Gu Yao and Mexico is not very good, and he still has a chance.

    "I think the captain's house is pretty good. It's big. I think we'll stay there for one night today."

    Lu Mo hummed and opened the door first after Xu Qiu parked the car in the yard. I got out of the car and walked towards the house.

    Seeing this, Xu Qiu also pulled out the car key and got out of the car. The other team members who were sitting in the car also parked the car in the yard.

    Ye Su stood there and watched Lu Mo walk into the house, but there was no good way to stop him for a while.

    Gu Yao, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room and drinking a cup of milk tea for himself using the small solar generator in the room, heard footsteps outside the door, the corners of his lips twitched, his lover is coming!

    The door was locked from the inside, so it couldn't be opened from the outside. Obviously, Lu Mo, who turned the doorknob outside but didn't open it, knew that there was someone in this room, and he would live under the same roof with strangers. , even for one night, he was reluctant. Just as he turned around and was about to lift his foot to leave, he heard the sound of the door opening behind him.

    Lu Mo turned his head to look at him, and the next second, the mild expression on his face became extremely cold, because the young man standing in front of him was Gu Yao, his ex-boyfriend who broke up with him for three months.     Gu Yao also didn't seem to think that the person who came was his ex-boyfriend. Looking at his thin and handsome face, he called out with some uneasiness

    : "Brother Amo."

, the person who used to feel distressed and would make him immediately hug him into his arms and coax him, but now he just feels extremely ironic, which makes him unable to hold back for a while, and angrily reprimands: "Gu Yao, you are not allowed to call me like that again!

    " After it was over, Lu Mo noticed his impulse and didn't know what to do for a while, so he could only stand there with a cold face and didn't speak.

    Gu Yao, who was murdered, his eyelids trembled slightly, and he looked at the man with a wry smile and said! : "Brother Amo, I know you are still angry with me, but I have difficulties. Are you willing to give me a chance to explain?"

    Ye Su, who was not far from Lu Mo, also heard what Gu Yao said. I secretly said something bad, and before Lu Mo spoke, he quickly stepped forward and said with a unknowing face: "Since there is already someone living here, let's find another place to live."

    Gu Yao Glancing at the protagonist Shou, who pretended to be with whom he never knew, an ambiguous smile appeared on his face. Since he wanted to play with himself, then he would waste time playing with this person.

    Little did he know that his smile was also seen by Lu Mo, and in his opinion, it was this person who wanted to hook up with his teammates again. Suddenly, a burst of inexplicable anger arose in his heart, and he gritted his teeth and said: "No need for me. It's good to see here, and this house is not owned by this person, you probably won't mind, right." The

    last sentence was said to Gu Yao, he bent his mouth and said a plea, and turned around. Back in the house.

    Lu Mo raised his heels with a cold sigh in his heart.

    Ye Su was afraid that there would be any contact between the two, so she followed with an ugly face.

    As for the other members of the Hope Squad, looking at the scene in front of them, it just feels like they are watching an annual love triangle drama, and one of the protagonists is their daily cold-faced captain! ! !