6.5

After signing his name on the contract, Gu Yao handed the contract to his lover.

    After Chu Juan took over the contract, he signed his name without even looking at the contract. He was relieved that he personally said that the contract was for his subordinates to get. As for this contract, it was only for the two of them. Just a few ordinary sheets of paper.

    Lin Cheng stood behind the two of them, looking at the warm atmosphere between his friend and that Gu Yao, letting himself be absorbed in the warm atmosphere, he couldn't help clenching his fists, and even his fingertips ruthlessly touched the soft palm of his hand. The pain is not as good as the pain in his heart!

    Jealousy is like a poisonous snake around him at the moment, a coldness flashed in his eyes, just wait and see, Gu Yao, if you want to take A Chu away from me so easily, don't even think about it.

    And although Gu Yao put all his attention on his lover, he did not forget that he still had someone who was watching his lover's love | The enemy was standing there, so he had already activated the system's mental power, and in the spirit When Li felt the deep malice, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

    Oh, it's really boring to be provoked so quickly, but if you have any tricks, just use it, and then you can let your lover see your ugly face under the gentle mask of your friend.

    "Yaoyao, what are you thinking? You're smiling so happily."

    Chu Fang, who was talking to his little lover, looked up and saw Gu Yao's eyes were full of smiles. It was just a little boy who succeeded in something. fox.

    Gu Yao was thinking about Lin Cheng's tragic future in his mind, and the low voice of his lover's inquiry sounded in his ears.

    He came back to his senses and said to the man: "Nothing, just remembering some things from the past."

    "By the way, brother Chu Fang, you are all right now. Are we going to the supermarket to buy ingredients? You have to wait at night. Let's taste the big meal I made with my own hands."

    Chu Yan hummed and stood up from the big leather chair, stretched out his hand and rubbed his little lover's head intimately, and said with a smile, "Well, then let's go now. Bar."

    Gu Yao said ok, and looked behind him with the corner of his eye, only to find that Lin Cheng, who was standing there before, had disappeared.

    Tsk, I originally thought that if I was still standing here, I would feed him another bite of dog food.

    After Chu Wang left the company with someone, he drove all the way to the entrance of the largest supermarket in S city.

    Gu Yao was about to unfasten his seat belt. When he opened the door and got out of the car, he suddenly seemed to think of something. , I forgot, you are a big movie star now, if you are recognized in the supermarket, it will affect you badly."

    Chu Wang lowered his eyes and looked at the distressed appearance of his little lover's frowning face, and suddenly felt his hands a little bit Itchy, he stretched out his hand and pinched it and said, "Baby's face is as soft as I thought."

    Gu Yao, whose face was pinched, glared at the man and said, "Brother Chu Fang, I'm talking to you about something serious."

    Chu Wei Well, he said confidently: "I'm pinching the baby's soft face, which is also a very serious matter for me."

    Looking at the little lover, he still looked at himself with a face that became puffed up because of anger, The man stretched out his arms and took the man into his arms and said, "Okay, Yaoyao, you don't have to worry about this matter, we are lovers now, and we will make it public when we make it public. It just so happened that I also took the opportunity to swear my sovereignty. , Besides, that circle is just to pass the time for me now.

    After listening to his lover's words, Gu Yao realized that he was really on the edge of the horns, yes, such a good opportunity to be public, how good, when you don't have to worry about it anymore, and the man got out of the car.

    At this time, Gu Yao's company boss also saw the news on the Internet. The official Weibo of Star Entertainment Company posted a new Weibo, which is to sign a new artist named Gu Yao!

    What Xu Wei still doesn't understand now, he was put together by Gu Yao.

    The good-looking Gu Yao, dare to play with me, don't think that now that Chu Wu is covering you, I will not dare to touch you, we will wait and see.