4.3

In the early morning of the next day , when Gu Yao saw that he was in the familiar and warm arms of his lover again, his face flushed red, and he looked at Leng Lie who was still asleep.

    After he carefully left the boy's arms, he looked straight at Leng Lie.

    The sleeping boy no longer had the sense of alienation he had when he woke up. He looked very gentle, which made Gu Yao even more excited. He really wanted to be hugged by his lover and felt the unique aura on him. , I also want to stay with him every day and don't want to be separated.

    After thinking about it like this, Gu Yao's eyes became more and more dazed, as if he could only see the coldness lying on the bed, his body | body | also feeling | unable to help | became more and more distant from him. the closer.

    "Gu Yao."

    At this moment, the sleeping boy opened his black eyes, and the cold voice reached Gu Yao's ears, making him wake up almost instantly.

    Gu Yao thought of what he would have done if the young man hadn't woken up just now, and his fair and beautiful face was stained with a faint blush, and he said with some unsteady breath: "Cold, I... I'll go to wash first. It's over."

    Gu Yao quickly got out of bed for the first time and fled the bedroom, he didn't see the coldness on the bed and the coldness on that handsome face after he left.

    In the bathroom, after Gu Yao had washed up, he pinched his face irritably, feeling that he had become really strange, especially to his lover. Although he used to be clingy, this small world was He became very clingy, and his mind was full of unspeakable things, and he wanted his lover to hug him.

    If this kind of behavior has to be replaced by a word, it is |idiot|han|.

    Sighing lightly, Gu Yao opened the system mall and was about to go to the mall to see if there was any medicine that could temporarily restrain him from this behavior, but then he thought about it, such a character might make his lover rehabilitate faster. fall in love with yourself.

    After thinking about it, he no longer thinks about this matter. Well, the most important thing now is to make a delicious and nutritious breakfast for him.

    After leaving the bathroom, Gu Yao happened to see Leng Lie who came here, and said to him: "Leng Lie, I have already put away your wash things for you, you can use them directly, they are all new, don't worry. Use it."

    Leng Lie stopped and looked at Gu Yao, a shallow smile appeared on his face for the first time: "Thank you Gu Yao." Gu Yao,

    who was fascinated by the sweet smile of his lover , In the end, only with a red face, the whole person trotted into the kitchen.

    After the two of them had breakfast, the clothes that Leng Lie washed yesterday, after drying on the balcony overnight, were also dry and changed.

    Leng Lie looked at the clothes that he had taken off, and said to Gu Yao who was standing there: "I will take this clothes home today and wash them, and I will return them to your house tomorrow."

    Hearing this, Gu Yao finally With hindsight, I remembered that Saturday was a holiday, so why didn't he stay in his lover's arms for a while when he woke up so early in the morning.

    Leng Lie stood there and did not miss the annoyance on Gu Yao's face, so he regretted letting him stay here last night? Ha ha!

    "I'm going back."

    After Leng Lie put the clothes in his schoolbag, he was ready to leave.

    When Gu Yao came back to his senses, he found that Leng Lie was going to leave. How could this be? He quickly grabbed the man's hand and said, "Leng Lie, you sent me back yesterday, and I'll accompany you home today.