2.25

Looking at the two men who fell to the ground and breathless, Lin Yue's mind, which was lost due to anger, slowly returned.

    She turned her head to express her gratitude to Gu Yao and Fang He who were standing not far from her.

    "Thank you, if it weren't for your help, I would definitely not be standing here, and I could kill these two beasts."

    Gu Yao bent the corners of his mouth: "Since it's a beast, then I won't be able to live anymore. Meaning in this world."

    After he and Fang He heard what the woman said, even if they didn't know the whole process of those things, they could roughly guess it, it was nothing but a group of disgusting people, relying on their own If you become a superhuman, you will bully ordinary people, and even a few months old baby will not be at ease. That's not even a beast|born.

    "Now we are going up to meet those people. Sister, please take us to where they are now."

    Lin Yue knew that the two young people were going to find Zhao Bing and those people, but Zhao Bing added himself. But there are still seven people, and all of them are superhumans. Even if these two young people are powerful, the saying goes well, two fists can't match four hands.

    This is his own savior, Lin Yue didn't want anything to happen to them, so he persuaded: "I know you two little brothers are powerful, but Zhao Bing includes himself, a total of seven ability people, you are small in number and do not have the advantage. , so I'd better leave here first and see if there is any way to find other power users."    

Lin Yue said this also to want them to leave here, you must know that people in this small town have basically become zombies in the end times. All the power users are in a team with Zhao Bing, and there are other power users.

    As for her remaining revenge, she will definitely avenge it, even if it will take a long time, even if she will die, Lin Yue will do whatever it takes for her dead husband and son.    

Gu Yao and Fang He are both smart people, why didn't they understand that the woman in front of them said this to want them to leave here, leave this town, and put an end to all future dangers.

    The two looked at each other and prepared to go back to the car to find their lover's help, then turned and left.

    Lin Yue didn't know what they were thinking. Seeing that they had left, she thought she had really left the town, and she felt relieved.

    On the second floor, Zhao Bing had been standing outside the window watching all this, and he also saw the backs of Gu Yao and Fang He leaving.

    A thin man standing next to him suggested, "Brother Bing now that the two men are gone, can we go down and deal with the woman Lin Yue?"

    Zhao Bing turned his head and said, "Go tell others, now we You have to get out of here quickly and let them pack up everything and take them with you."

    He didn't know if the two young men had left, but his intuition, which had become sharp because of his supernatural powers, told him that the two would still come back. , and it's best to leave now.

    When the thin man heard Zhao Bing's words, he asked in a puzzled way: "Brother Bing, why are we leaving in such a good manner? We can only survive in this small town, as long as someone comes to rob them of their belongings, we can survive. You don't have to go out and listen to others, it's so nice here."

    "Shut up, I'm the boss, you're the boss, you can go if you want, and if you really think this place is so good, then you'd better stay here alone. It's gone." The