2.29

The woman sat on the ground angrily and couldn't say a word for a while, and after recovering, she stretched out her fingers with a face full of anger and scolded Gu Yao and Fang He who were standing there: "You two How dare you attack me, do you know who I am?"

    Gu Yao didn't take the woman's vulgar swearing at all, he curved the corners of his mouth and said with a smile: "Of course we are auntie. Knowing who you are, you are nothing but an excellent person." When the middle-aged woman heard that she was called an aunt, she almost didn't  swallow  her breath: "You...what are you calling me?"

Not seeing the angry face of the woman, he continued provocatively: "I called you aunt, what's wrong? Could it be that you are not a 60-year-old aunt?"

    In fact, when Gu Yao called this woman, the aunt did too . There's nothing wrong, after all, she is already in her fifties, and with the devastation of the last few months, she doesn't look like the 60-70-year-old aunt, and Gu Yao feels that he doesn't need to give her at all. This man's face.

    The woman was so cruelly ridiculed by Gu Yao, even if she wanted to rush forward and tear his vixen face, it was impossible, because at this moment she couldn't move at all.

    He could only turn his head and shout at the people who had been standing behind him watching the play, "What are you still doing standing there, don't hurry up and beat these people down for me, save me, or I'll let me up later. My son will take care of you and then kick you out."

    These people were not comfortable staying in this team, which was not even a team. Every day they put in the most effort, not to mention the food they got. It was the least, and that was entirely because Wang Qiang's abilities were stronger than theirs, and with such a pungent and superb mother, no matter how upset they were, they could only endure it so as not to be kicked out.

    So now that they saw the mother and son being so ridiculed and taught a lesson, how could they possibly help them?

    When the woman saw what these people said to her, she thought she didn't hear her anger. She opened her mouth and called out to her son who fainted at some point.

    "Qiangzi, wake up, if you don't wake up, mother will be hurt by these wicked people."

    Gu Yao glanced at Fang He when he heard this, and he saw speechlessness on the other's face. mood.

    Ignoring him, Gu Yao turned his head and said to Lu Mo, "Brother Ah Mo, these people don't dare to come out and act like monsters anymore. Let's go in and find out if there is any gasoline."

    Lu Mo reached out and rubbed Gu Gu . Yao's head responded: "Okay."

    "Fang, you and Ren Yi will go over there to find it, and brother Amo and I will go to the other side. It's better if we split up like this."

    Fang He nodded and went to Ren Yi. He also went to the rooms on the left, while Gu Yao and Lu Mo went to the right.

    Seeing that their most precious things were about to be taken away, the women who had no way of getting help yelled, "Bah, a bunch of scumbags, chasing the old lady's things, and the old lady curses you to be taken away as soon as you go out. The zombies are caught and turned into zombies to be killed!"

    When those people saw Gu Yao and the others, they went looking for gasoline in such an upright manner, and a thin man hesitated: "Are we just letting them take our gasoline? A woman with a beautiful face in

  the crowd rolled her eyes, because Gu Yao and the others were not in a good mood and said: "Well, you have also seen the methods of those people, even Wang Qiang was subdued, Let alone us."

    "That's right, it's just some gasoline, it's better than having no life."

    After some arguing, these people stopped talking and stood silently on the side.

    At this moment, no one noticed that Wang Qiang, who was lying on the ground in a coma, was changing his rough fingers!