1.10

After the two returned to the living room, Gu's father and Gu's mother saw that Chu Yiheng's face was a little bad, and they didn't ask him who the person was outside just now, but just talked to their youngest son about what they were going to discuss today.

    "In fact, my parents and brother Yiheng came here today to tell you that we are going to get married."

    Gu Yao's voice just fell, and Gu's mother frowned and asked in disapproval: "Yao Yao's marriage is a big event for you and you to marry. Did Yiheng and the two really think about it?"

    Gu Yao felt the nervousness of the man beside him and clenched his hand, soothing his unease and nervousness. He nodded to Gu's mother's inquiry and said seriously, "Yes, I and Yiyi Brother Heng has already made up his mind, so he came to discuss with you about our wedding date."

    Before Mother Gu could speak, a familiar voice came from outside: "No, I don't agree."

    It was Gu Zhao who came. , he was inexplicably touched by someone on the way home today, and when he talked to the elderly man, he still insisted on it. Just when he was about to call the police, he saw The old man sat up from the ground, smiled at him, and got into a Mercedes-Benz and left.

    Gu Zhao at the time: "..."

    But this was also a small episode. He didn't take it to heart and hurried home. Who would have heard his brother's words when he got home.

    It is one thing to guess and hear that is another. Gu Zhao has not accepted Chu Yiheng as his brother-in-law, let alone marrying his own brother so soon.

    Gu Zhao walked in front of Chu Yiheng and said bluntly: "Chu Yiheng, you and Yaoyao's marriage, I, as a brother, will not agree, because now you haven't shown me that you can take care of it. Good Yaoyao's responsibility, and are you really sure that you can make Yaoyao happy?"

    "Brother..."

    Gu Yao knew that his elder brother loved his younger brother, and that lovely people's sincerity towards him is still there in those days. Companion, he is the clearest, he doesn't want his family to misunderstand his lover.

    Chu Yiheng looked at his little lover who was anxious to defend himself, and rubbed his hand softly in his heart to signal that it was okay, then walked up to Gu Zhao: "Brother, I know you can't trust me, but I will let you and your uncle and auntie If I change my mind, I will prove to you that I have the ability to take good care of Xiao Yao, I will not let him suffer any more, this is my guarantee to you."

    "Brother Yiheng..."

    Gu Yao understood the man How could he not be moved when he saw that he could make this promise to his relatives for himself.

    Father Gu, who had not spoken since just now, said, "These are just verbal promises. If you can't do it one day, what will you do then?"

    Chu Yiheng didn't look directly at Gu's father's sharp question without a trace of panic. He said to him: "Although Uncle Gu has heard these words from your ears, they are arrogant and empty words, but I am a person who will do what I say. The promise I made to Xiao Yao, as long as I make it. Then I can do it."

    After he finished speaking, the air seemed to be silent for a while, but it was Father Gu who broke the silence first.

    "Okay, Yiheng, I hope you can remember the promise you made to us today. If one day you take on our Yaoyao or treat him badly, then don't blame me for being rude to someone."

    Chu Yiheng Hearing this threatening words, his tone was firm: "There is not such a day."

    He just wanted to love the young man now, but it was too late, how could he be willing to hurt him.