4.1 The ex-boyfriend of the superhero on campus

"The system will pass on the story of this world."

    After several worlds, Gu Yao was used to it, so he wouldn't be surprised even if he was in a place full of young girls.

    [Yes, host. ]

    After receiving the memory, Gu Yao learned that this is a small world with campus and supernatural.

    In this small world, the male protagonist Leng Lie is a poor little boy who was bullied on campus because of his family background, while his ex-boyfriend is the one who saved him from the bullying but abandoned him again. The reason is that Unable to stand his possessiveness and paranoia, he proposed to break up.

    And there is no protagonist in this world, because the plot of this story revolves around coldness. As for the end of the ex-boyfriend, the fate of the ex-boyfriend is also miserable.

    This time Gu Yao didn't get the plot from God's perspective. The system had told him before that, as the tasks increased, it would become more and more difficult to play, and he had to change the plot himself.

    The current timeline is already one year after he broke up with the male protagonist. During this period, because the original protagonist, the noble son, obviously disliked Lenglie, all his previous campus bullying came back. more serious.

    When he thinks of this, Gu Yao can't sit still. As long as he thinks that his lover in this world is being bullied like this, he will die of heartache. Anyway, he doesn't need to maintain the original owner's character. The most important thing for him now is That is how to restore the lover's heart riddled with holes.

    A boy with dyed blond hair in the classroom

    came to a black-haired boy who was much taller than his peers in the last row of the classroom, and his tone was full of malice: "Hey, cold, let me open it and see. What are you eating?"

    After speaking, he reached out and tried to grab the battered lunch box that the black-haired boy had placed on the table.

    At this time, a green-haired boy whose face was also full of malice behind the blond boy stopped aloud: "I said Wang Qiang, you just go and pick up the lunch boxes of our top students, is this really okay, be careful if others are unhappy, Go to the teacher and complain, then you will be miserable, but don't forget the last lesson so quickly." On the

    surface, this sounded to be cold words, but in fact, he was said to be a Relying on his good grades, he is like a villain who complains about his teacher.

    Wang Qiang sneered when he heard the words, waved his strong fists, and said without caring: "Then I'll beat him now and see what the teacher can do to me, the big deal is to call the parents over, I'm fine. I'm so scared." "The teacher doesn't dare to teach you a lesson, but I dare, Lenglie, you can beat     Lenglie

    in front of me if you have the ability, but I'll see if you have the courage."

Song Wen, who was in charge of coming up with ideas behind him when he was bullying Leng Lie, after hearing some familiar voices from behind him, he turned his head and saw that it was the young master who was like them. Some of the wealthy family's little servants who do things naturally don't have the courage to offend the rich man's young master.

    After Song Wen tugged Wang Qiang's clothes and signaled him to stay safe, he put on a pleasing smile on his face and said to Gu Yao, "Young Master Gu, why are you here today?"

    Gu Yao snorted and left. In the past, he said, "If I don't come today, won't my boyfriend be bullied by you guys."

    Boyfriend? ? ? ? ! ! ! What is this young master talking about.