7.1 ex-boyfriend of hunter

It was an ordinary two-story house full of Gothic style at night , and by the window on the first floor was a tall, handsome man with blond hair.

    "Ailes, what are you standing here for?"

    A strong man with red hair walked in from outside.

    "Lick is the night of the red moon tonight."

    Lick didn't react for a while when he heard his friend's words, he just nodded and said: "Yeah, it's the night of the red moon, then... wait, Ailes, you Does that mean that person may wake up tonight?"

    Ailes raised his eyes to the moon that was gradually turning red in the sky, and murmured, "It's been a hundred years, if he wakes up, I don't know if it is Remember me." When

    Lick heard this, he patted his friend's shoulder, sighed and said, "Ailes, I think you should stop thinking about it, even if you were lovers a hundred years ago, it's not wrong, but you The people from the hunting club caught him with their own hands and put him in a coma for a hundred years, do you think he will still like you even if he remembers you when he wakes up?"

    For a friend a hundred years ago Of course, Lick knew about falling in love with a vampire, but after the hunter found out, his friend's relationship was hindered. In the end, for the vampire's safety, Ailes had to agree to the hunter and give him to him. It was deceived and sealed there. 

   When Ailes heard his friend's words, his heart was full of unstoppable regret. Yes, even if he had difficulties at the time, if he chose to take that person away at that time, instead of deceiving him and making him comatose, the result is now. Is it the same.     As long as he thinks of the young man's disappointment and indifference looking at him in disbelief, the man will feel pain in his heart.  

  It's his fault that he hurt the person he loves the most. 

   At the same time, in an unlit street a few streets away from the house, there was only one tall and stately castle standing there.

    The entire castle was silent, and all that could be heard was the sound of the breeze blowing, and the strong fragrance of roses wafting in the wind in the courtyard.

    The moon in the sky gradually turned a bright red color, when the light of the red moon shone through the window |shot| into the body |on| of a young man lying on a big bed on the second floor.

    I saw that the unconscious young man was absorbing the light of the red moon. An hour later, the color of the red moon in the sky faded away and returned to its previous whiteness.

    The young man opened his eyes slowly.

    After Gu Yao sat up from the bed, he felt the sufficient power in his body, and resentment burst out in his eyes.

    Ailes, my dear lover, I believe so much that you love you, but you united with those people and sealed me ruthlessly. If Hualin had not rescued me at that time, I would have died.

    I hate you, I hate you Ailes!    

   The sound of knock knock knock on the door made Gu Yao take back his thoughts. He stopped thinking about the heartless lover, and said to the people outside: "Hua Lin , just come in directly." A handsome man with green hair walked in just outside the door. This man was Gu Yao's friend Hua Lin.     "Ayao, how do you know it's me?"  

  Gu Yao got off the bed and said, "Who else will come to me unhindered today except you."     Hua Lin smiled and said, "Yes, I I think you might be able to wake up tonight, and I guessed it right."