1.2

Gu Yao withdrew from the man's arms, looked at him and asked, "Brother Yiheng, you should be hungry now, can I cook for you?"

Although it's hard to be with the person he likes now, and naturally he is thinking about sticking to this person all the time, but Gu Yao's reason still prevails.

"can you cook?"

The man's words were full of doubts, but he didn't blame him. After all, he had never seen him go to the kitchen in the days he had been with this young master.

Gu Yao shook his head, his big eyes full of sincerity looking at the man and said in a serious tone: "No, but I think I have a talent for cooking, so it will definitely be delicious."

Chu Yiheng really didn't want to disturb his enthusiasm, so he nodded in agreement. When he wanted to go into the kitchen to help, he was banned.

Gu Yao pushed the man back to the room to sleep for a while.

"Brother Yiheng, I really don't need your help. Besides, you're tired after working all day, so just sleep well, and when dinner is ready, I'll call you up again."

"Okay then, call me if you can't be careful, don't hurt yourself."

Chu Yiheng warned with concern, thinking in his heart that he might not want to spend money to buy takeout for him to see, he was indeed a little tired, so he just obeyed his wishes.

If Gu Yao knew that his loving lunch seemed to a man, but it seemed that he had the opportunity to steal | buy takeaway for the sake of face, he would definitely not mention how depressed he was.

But he didn't know now that he was happily cooking a loving dinner for Chu Yiheng in the kitchen. When he thought that the purpose of learning to cook was to make his lover eat delicious food, now he can finally realize this wish.

Chu Yiheng was awakened by a scent. When he sat up from the bed, his head was still a bit cloudy. He had to work for more than ten hours every day, except for the time to sleep and eat, and he usually slept in light sleep. Rarely slept soundly like this today.

He got up and got out of bed, put on his shoes, and walked outside. When he came to the kitchen, he saw standing there, wearing the apron of the pink kitten that was disliked by the man before.

Gu Yao heard the footsteps and turned his head to look. When he saw Chu Yiheng, a smile immediately appeared on his fair and beautiful face.

"Brother Yiheng, you woke up, I'm cooking the last dish, and we'll be able to eat soon."

Following his words, the man looked over at the small table, his eyes fell on the food that was smelling and selling well, and raised his eyebrows, it seemed that his little boyfriend was really talented in cooking. Yes, this was beyond his expectations.

As Gu Yao turned off the gas stove, the dinner for the two ended with two dishes and a tomato egg soup.

Gu Yao picked up the braised pork with chopsticks and put it into the man's bowl.

"Brother Yiheng, come, you are the hardest worker in our family, you can eat more |meat and replenish |lower |physical strength."

Hearing this, the man didn't say anything, but he also gave Gu Yao a piece of eggplant.

Gu Yao replied with a smile: "Thank you brother Yiheng."

After thanking him, he looked at the man with a smile and asked, "Brother Yiheng, do you think the dishes I made are delicious? Do they still suit your taste?"

"Xiao Yao, your cooking is delicious."

What Chu Yiheng said was sincere and sincere. I didn't expect that the food cooked by his little boyfriend was really delicious.

Gu Yao, who was praised by the man, had a bigger smile on his small face, and he said, "Then I will cook delicious dishes every day for you to eat for Brother Yiheng."

Hearing that, the man hummed as a response to Gu Yao's words, but he didn't know how long the young master could hold on this time.