1.11

After returning home, Gu Yao listened to the man's words, sat on the sofa obediently and closed his eyes, because his lover said he was going to give him a surprise. Although he didn't know what the surprise was, he was still full of expectations.

    Gu Yao, who closed his eyes, listened to the sound of the door opening, and then the footsteps got closer and closer to him, until his hand was pulled up, and a quilt with something cold entered into his finger. .

    Gu Yao had already noticed something in his heart, and he asked the man, "Brother Yiheng, can I open my eyes now?"

   In the next second, the man's familiar low voice came: "Well, baby, open your eyes. Right ."

    Gu Yao slowly opened his eyes, and the moment he opened his eyes, he saw the silver ring on the ring finger of his left hand.

    The ring looks simple, but it warms Gu Yao's heart: "Brother Yiheng, is this the wedding ring you bought for me? When did you buy it, I don't know at all."

    Chu Yiheng smiled and stretched out . He rubbed his head and said, "If you knew, little fool, how could I surprise you?"

    Gu Yao heard the words and said yes, and stretched out his hand to the man: "Then brother Yiheng belongs to you. Bring me the ring from you, and I'll put it on for you." The

    man took the small red box containing the ring out of his clothes pocket and put it in the young man's fair hand.

    Gu Yao opened the box and took out a silver ring that was much bigger than his ring finger. He held Chu Yiheng's left hand and put the ring on him.

    After wearing the ring, Gu Yao lowered his head and kissed the silver ring, and after kissing, he looked up at the man: "Brother Yiheng, I have stamped on you, so you are my own now. ." 

   Hearing the second son of the seal from the young man's mouth, the man's eyes darkened, he leaned down slightly and approached Gu Yao's side, a low and sweet voice hoarse in his ear "Baby, this is not my body| Seal, Xiaoyao, you should understand, eh?"

    The last man with the word "en" brought a hint of a smile. It smashed Gu Yao's heart and made his whole heart tremble. His fair and beautiful face immediately turned red. He now understands what the man said. the meaning of.

    "Brother Yiheng, it's not impossible if you think about it, it's just that you have to be gentle, I'm afraid it hurts." The

    original owner has not done that kind of thing with Chu Yiheng, so it is the first time for them in every sense.

    "Since the baby has said so, then I will naturally pay attention to it, it will not make you feel pain."

    After Chu Yiheng finished speaking, he hugged Gu Yao who was sitting on the sofa, and hugged him to go to Go to the bedroom.

    In the past, even if this young master didn't do this kind of thing with himself, or even kiss him, at that time, the most between the two was holding hands, and the man didn't feel any unwillingness, but now he wants to let this man It belongs to me completely, and I want to feel that he is really by my side.

    Gu Yao's eyes were flushed because of his love, and there were tears in his eyes. He looked at the man in front of him with a face of accusation: "I said no, you come back, I'm sleepy!"

    Only then did he taste the delicious food. How could a man who has eaten into the marrow be willing to let go, so he lowered his head and kissed Gu Yao's forehead and asked in a hoarse voice: "Baby, I promise you, this is the last time."