6.6 (End)

After Chu Fang and Gu Yao walked into the supermarket holding hands like this without any scruples, the people who were shopping in the supermarket didn't react at first. Holding hands and going out to buy things together is not a big deal.

    But when some young men and women realized that the tall and handsome man was the famous Chu Yingdi and Chu Wang, who was also the president of the Chu Group, their expressions immediately changed.

    Chu Yingdi, who has always announced that he is single and has no lover, will go shopping with a very good-looking little brother in the supermarket, not only holding hands but also laughing and talking between the two.

    This shows what? Doesn't it mean that this good-looking little brother is the lover of Emperor Chu Ying! ! ! !

    These melon eaters were excited, but they were still sensible, and they didn't come forward to ask anything. They just took out their mobile phones and took pictures of this scene and sent them to the Internet.

    And netizens who were surfing the Internet saw a post that read

    #Chuwangyingdi's love exposure! #When, whether it was a passerby or a fan of Chu Fang, they all clicked in.

    When they clicked on the video of the shooting, the fans saw with their own eyes that their brother was covering up and not doing anything at all. He was so generous and square with a very good-looking little brother, holding hands, two No one knew what he was talking about, but the elder brother reached out his hand and pinched the young man's face very intimately.

    Such a video does not need to be said directly, it is obviously a state of being in love.

    Fans who watched the video began to comment.

    "Uuuuu, I'm broken in love, brother, he not only fell in love, but also such a good-looking little brother."

    "Brother is twenty-eight, and he finally found the one he wanted to spend his life with when he was about to run for his third year. Man, bless my brother."

    "Brother, you must be happy. Another thing to say is that the little brother is so good-looking. I will ask for all his information in one minute."

    "The information upstairs is here. Not only an artist, but now it's my brother's company!"

    It turned out that after Star Entertainment announced the signing of Gu Yao as an artist, by the way, at the request of a certain man, he sent a photo of their company's future president's wife, That's why Gu Yao was pulled into his identity like this.

    "I seem to understand why little brother Gu Yao was signed by his company. It turned out to be a couple. My brother is reluctant to be a lover."

    Because gays can get married, the comments on this video are almost filled with blessings. , and Chu Wang usually belongs to the non-business type even if he is an actor. That face is the face of the iceberg of ten thousand years, so his fans are also attracted by his superb acting skills and unique temperament. I really don't have any girlfriends.

    According to the words of his fans, it's not that we don't want to be girlfriend fans, it's just that my brother really can't imagine what a girlfriend fan should be like.

    But they knew this idea when they saw this video today. It turned out that the older brother looked so good when he smiled.

    At the same time,

    when Xu Wei was preparing for Gu Yao to move back to Yicheng, he kept people watching his actions on Weibo. When he learned that Chu Fang and Gu Yao had gone public, he sneered, He asked someone to send the video of Gu Yao, who he bought three years ago, crying to Chu Wang in the private room, to spend money, and to send a marketing account to Weibo.