5.8 (End)

The night gradually fell , Gu Yao and Fan Jiu walked to a small town near the Sunset Empire.

    After finding a hotel to live in, they walked to their room. Gu Yao was already lying on the big soft bed and didn't want to move at all.

    Fan Jiu took off the wizard robe he was wearing outside and hung it on a hanger beside him, revealing the simple dress of black clothes and white trousers inside.

    The man walked to the bed and looked at the little mermaid lying there. He sat down beside him and said with a smile: "Ayao, if you are so sleepy, it looks like I will take a shower for you later."

    Gu Yao heard After that, he sighed without any shyness, and said softly: "Then I will trouble you, Brother Fanjiu, I'm really tired."

    Fanjiu originally just said that he wanted the little mermaid to have some energy, after all, his personality Shy, who knew that this person would agree directly, really should say whether he is shy or frank.

    His beloved little mermaid can only pet himself.

    After Fan Jiu thought about it, he took off the clothes and pants of Gu Yao, who was lying there, and then took off his socks and shoes, before he picked him up and walked into the bathroom.

    When Gu Yao felt that he was in the water, he opened his tired eyes, just happened to meet the man's green eyes, smiled softly at him and shouted: "Brother Fanjiu."

    "Huh?" The man responded and continued to wash Gu Yao's hands.

    "Brother Fanjiu, do you know that I love you so much?"

    Gu Yao said with a smile, leaned over and rubbed coquettishly in the man's arms.

    The man enjoying the little mermaid's coquettish behavior, green eyes like gems are full of tenderness and love, he hugged the person in his arms and said, "Me too, so Ayao, please don't leave me.

    " …”

    After waiting for a while, Fan Jiu didn't get a response from the person in his arms. When he looked down, he realized that the little mermaid fell asleep again at some point.

    Seeing this, he couldn't help laughing out loud, stretched out his hand and tickled the man's little nose lightly: "I'll let you go this time, but next time it won't be so easy."

    After taking a bath for the little mermaid , Fan Jiu carried the person out and gently placed the person on the bed. After putting on the pajamas for him, he also lay down on the bed and hugged the person, closed his eyes and embraced each other.

    Dangdang, it was already late at night, and this kind of sound could be vaguely heard outside the door.

    Feeling keen, Fan Jiu suddenly opened his eyes. He looked at Gu Yao, who was still sleeping soundly in his arms, and all the anger that had just grown in his eyes disappeared.

    After putting a light kiss on Gu Yao's forehead, Fan Jiu let go of him slowly, covered him with the quilt, and walked to the door wearing slippers.

    After arriving at the door, I saw Fan Jiu throwing something away at the wooden door. In the next second, there was nothing on the wooden door, and a picture like this appeared.

    Three tall men were standing outside the door, whispering and talking, all with long machetes in their hands.

    The green-haired man at the front said to the two people behind, "Are you sure? Are you sure there's a black-haired, dark-eyed and beautiful Asian youth living here?"