1.1 The wandering young master vs the pampered young master

In a small two-story villa with floor-to-ceiling windows, a black-haired young man was sitting in the corner of the window looking at the picture book in his hand with a disappointed face.

What was drawn on the book was a tall man dressed in a black suit. Even a simple sketch could be seen as a handsome man.

The young man is Gu Yao, he stretched out his long, fair fingers and gently touched the man's face, his big eyes were full of loss, and he whispered softly: "I really miss you, why don't you come to dream Look at me."

"Then shall I find you?"

With a snap, Gu Yao closed the drawing book, stood up from the ground, took out a piece of paper in the drawer, and began to sit in front of the table and write with his head down.

Mom and Dad, I'm sorry, but I really don't want to wait any longer, I want to find him.

Gu Yao stayed.

After putting the paper on the table and pressing it with the book, Gu Yao picked up a round machine ball from the drawer and pressed the red button above his head.

In the next second, a mechanical sound rang:

["Ding, welcome to start the hourly space shuttle!"]

This time and space shuttle was a birthday present from his brother on his twentieth birthday.

On Planet Z today, things like time machines and time-space shuttles are already very common.

Gu Yao said to the ball: "Now take me to those small worlds."

[“Yes, what is the date of the location please?”]

"Choose any one."

He was not sure which world the men would be in, so he could only find them slowly one by one.

["The journey is about to start, please get ready."]

Get ready, Gu Yao thought of the posts he had browsed on the Internet before, those who had gone to play in the small world, and the posts they had made when they came back.

Speaking of those worlds, it is the ancient Mercury, and there are many small worlds that are not as developed in technology as their planets, so if you go to play, it is better to bring a smart mall.

A smart mall is similar to a store that contains everything. He also has this. The shape of the mall is a watch.

After Gu Yao brought the watch to his wrist, the watch disappeared immediately, and a pattern in the shape of a watch appeared.

After finishing all this, he said to the space-time shuttle: "Let's go."

["The journey begins to count down to 321."]

After a flash of white light, Gu Yao fell on a soft bed, although it was not big.

At the same time, the information in this small world and the memory of this body also passed into his mind.

The original owner's name is also Gu Yao. He is the youngest son of the Gu family. He has been favored by his family since he was a child, so his temper has been favored a little waywardly.

In a kidnapping case, he was rescued by Gong Chu Yiheng from this small world, a tall and handsome man who immediately captured the heart of this young master.

The young master immediately took action to pursue, and in the end the two managed to be together after all the difficulties.

But what followed was the life problems of the two. After spending a year of hardship with the man, the pampered young master finally couldn't bear it and proposed to Chu Yiheng to break up.

If the plot ends here, it’s fine, but the current plot is just the beginning. The attack, who was abandoned by the original owner, soon became the exiled son of the president of a large company. After being brought home by the president, he immediately took over the company.

After that, I met the genuine Shou who lived next door, and the two fell in love, while the original owner, the ex-boyfriend, became the vicious cannon fodder in the plot. In the end, all my parents and brothers died, and I was miserable. The end of jail.

On the other hand, Gong and Zheng Shou live happily together.

After receiving all the plots and memories, a smile appeared on the corner of Gu Yao's lips, ex-boyfriend? Hehe, as early as after seeing Gong's appearance, the man's side will only have him in the future.

Because he is the man in the dream, he will never admit his mistake. Therefore, the real recipient of the white lotus flower in the plot, just go and stay with him wherever it is cool.

The click is the sound of the door being twisted open from the outside.

Gu Yao heard the sound and looked up, and saw a tall, handsome man in a simple shirt and jeans, standing there looking at him.

This is the protagonist of this small world, Chu Yiheng.

When the man saw Gu Yao sitting on the bed, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes: "Gu Yao, why are you here?"

Gu Yao suppressed all the emotions that were surging in his heart now, and tried his best to sound calm: "I'm here to clean up the things I left here."

"Then leave when you're done."

After Chu Yiheng finished speaking, he stopped looking at Gu Yao, turned around and prepared to leave.

The departure of the man in the dream, and the man turning around without hesitation at this moment, made Gu Yao feel dazed for a while.

Before he could think about it, he quickly jumped off the bed, hugged the male protagonist from behind, and asked aggrievedly in a soft voice, "Brother Yiheng, do you not like me anymore?"

The man looked down at the hand holding his waist, sighed and said, "Gu Yao, if I remember correctly, we broke up three days ago, and you brought it up."

Hearing this, Gu Yao walked around to the front, still looking at the man with the look of grievance: "That's just my passing words, I don't really want to break up with you, brother Yiheng, don't you know How much do I love you?"

Chu Yiheng looked at his little boyfriend's aggrieved and pitiful appearance, and even if he was angry with him again, it was gone now.

He stretched out his hand and touched Gu Yao's head and said, "Xiao Yao, in fact, I can understand that you broke up with me at the time. After all, your family has worked hard to raise you and make you live a prosperous life. Now with me, I live a life where three meals a day are hard to eat, and I am sorry for you."

The helplessness and exhaustion on the man's face were all seen by Gu Yao.

He is not the original owner, so he won't wait for Gong to come to reconcile himself like in the original love, nor will he just help Gong to do a little thing every day in their current life, but also ask a man who is tired from work to give it to him. Cook and buy things yourself.

This is the man who has been with him for two whole years, although... it was only in a dream.

Gu Yao gently kissed his lips under the man's surprised eyes, and after the kiss, he said to him with a distressed face: "Don't say that, Brother Yiheng was my fault before, I was too self-willed. , I have no idea how tired you are."

"I promise I'll be a good partner in the future, so can you give me another chance?"

Chu Yiheng didn't know what happened that caused his little boyfriend to change now.

However, he finally looked at this man and said yes.

Hearing that the man was willing to give him a chance, Gu Yao narrowed his smile with a pair of beautiful cat eyes, he hugged the man softly and acted coquettishly

"Sure enough, my favorite is you, Brother Yiheng"

The author has something to say:

Let me tell you, the attack here is the attack, not the original attack in the plot of the original work, little babies pay attention

What I like is also Shou, not the original Shou, because the soul has been changed.