1.6

The sound of the door being opened from the outside made Gu Yao stick out his head from the outside, and said to the person with a smile: "Brother Yiheng, you're back, just go to the bathroom to wash your hands and you can eat."

Chu Yi Heng responded and put down the briefcase in his hand, and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

And Gu Yao took this opportunity to put the food and the two tableware on the table one by one.

When Chu Yiheng came out of the bathroom after washing his hands and drying his hands, he saw that Gu Yao was bending over and placing tableware and chopsticks. His eyes darkened, and his heart filled with confusion. Why did a person have changed so much in such a short period of time.

After Gu Yao finished placing the tableware and chopsticks for the two of them, he got up and raised his eyes to meet the man's eyes that made people unable to see his emotions. He was inevitably panicked and worried that he might have fallen off his horse, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: " Brother Yiheng, what are you doing standing there stupidly? Come and eat."

"Okay."

Chu Yiheng walked to the table and sat down. After he picked up the bowl and filled it with a rice spoon, he put the bowl of rice in Gu In front of Yao's seat.

Gu Yao didn't think that the man served this bowl of rice for himself, so he was a little flattered, smiled at the man and thanked him, and then pulled out his chair and sat down to prepare for dinner.

Seeing that when it was almost time to eat, Gu Yao thought about the time when he entered the entertainment industry, and after thinking about the words in his mind, he said to Chu Yiheng, "Brother Yiheng, my brother asked you to go to him with me tomorrow. Let's go to the company."

Hearing the young man's words, Chu Yiheng put down his chopsticks and frowned, and the young master's family had not seen each other since the first day they met. We've met, so what is this time you want to warn yourself?

Since Gu Yao said this, his eyes have been on Chu Yiheng, and seeing him frown, he thought he didn't want to go, after all, from the memory left by the original owner, the lover and The original owner's family has only met once.

"Brother Yiheng, you don't have to worry. It's just because I want to enter the entertainment industry, so my brother also asked you to go to the company with me."

"You want to enter the entertainment industry?"

Chu Yiheng's brows became even tighter now.

Although a little guilty, Gu Yao still nodded.

"Yeah, after all, we can't always let Brother Yiheng make money alone in our family. I am also a member of this family and want to contribute, so..."

Before the young man could finish speaking, the man's voice sounded a little displeased. It also interrupted him.

"No, it's too messy and you can't go there, so leave the family support to me."

Although Chu Yiheng has never stepped into that circle, there are also high-level clubs where he works. Naturally, he has seen about that circle. certain things.

The man who cares about chaos completely forgets that Gu Yao is the most favored youngest son of the Gu family, one of the three major families in the capital. With his status, who else dares to touch him.

Obviously, Gu Yao also reacted to the reason why the man was out of control, and there was a sweet energy in his heart. He stood up from the chair and walked to Chu Yiheng, looking at him and saying word by word.