1.12

Bai Lian felt that he couldn't sit still like this anymore, he had to take the initiative to investigate the situation.

    Gu Yao also knew from the original book that the protagonist Shou is not as innocent and harmless as he looks, but he is full of ambition. After all, his identity is just an embarrassing illegitimate child of the Bai family.

    And his lover's status as the only heir of the Chu Group is not a piece of cake for a person like him.

    Therefore, Gu Yao was not surprised when he saw Bai Lian who appeared in front of them with a pure smile and greeted them.

    Bai Lian is still a little brainy now that he and Chu Yiheng don't know each other, so of course Gu Yaolai started this story.

    "Hello, Young Master Gu!"

    This person can play Gu Yao better than him, and smiled at him: "Hello, may I ask who you are?"

    Bai Lian heard this with a bright face, and immediately It was as if he had lost his luster and became dull, his tone sounded a little self-deprecating: "Of course, Young Master Gu won't know me, after all, I'm not even a serious Bai family member." Bai Lian

    would say that Because he knew that Gu Yao was a sweet-tempered but kind-hearted idiot, and according to his temper, he would definitely ask himself what happened next, and then he could logically approach them to hook up with Chu Yiheng.

    If the original owner was really what Bai Lian thought, how could Gu Yao give Bai Lian such a chance now.

    Then he said, "So you're from the Bai family, um, then we'll see you next time, we have to go home now."

    After that, Gu Yao moved towards Chu Yiheng in a soft voice: "Brother Yiheng, I'm a little bit spoiled. I'm tired, let's go home quickly, okay?"

    Chu Yiheng's attention was always on his little lover, but the unbridled gaze from the opposite side made men disgust, especially him I want to make calculations on my little lover.

    Now when I heard Gu Yao say that he was tired, he immediately bent down: "Xiao Yao come up and I'll carry you over."

    Gu Yao used the corner of his eyes to look at Bai Lian's unbearable face, and said to his lover. He replied with a smile, and then he gently and slowly lay down on the man's generous back, and then he was stably carried by Chu Yiheng in the next second.

    Bai Lian looked at Gu Yao who just left her and left, and before she recovered from the change in this person's character, she saw that the two became so close in front of her.

    There was also the sweet conversation between the two of them.

    "Brother Yiheng, I'm not heavy, if it is heavy, you can put me down and I can walk by myself."

    "It's not heavy, Xiaoyao, do you like me to carry you?"

    "Yes, and I not only like you, brother Yiheng. Back me, I still like... ah, no, I love you, I love you brother Yiheng the most."

    "I also love you Xiaoyao, you are my most unique and precious baby."

    These sweet words are like It was a sharp knife that deeply stabbed Bai Lian's heart, thinking that he had betrayed the Chu family for his own sake in the last life, Chu Yiheng's unfeeling towards him and his and Gu Yaozhi's in this life. The relationship between them made him jealous.

    Hehe, Chu Yiheng, you want to get rid of me and that Gu Yao, there is no door.

    After the two returned home, Gu Yao thought that tomorrow would be the last day for a man to be his manager.