2.14

Until he walked out of the building and got into the car, Gu Yao turned his head to Fang He who was sitting in the back and said, "Fang He really thanked you for your help just now. Where are you going now? We can give you a ride."

    Fang He He said with a little nervousness: "Gu Yao, I wasn't really helping you just now, I was telling the truth, I wanted to officially join your team, and I also wanted to find my lover along the way. , I don't know if it's okay?"

    Gu Yao nodded and said without hesitation after hearing the words: "Of course, since you really want to stay, then of course brother Amo and I will welcome you, but since we are both Teammates, betrayal and distrust are not tolerated, I hope Fang He and you can understand this."

    Fang He busy assured: "I understand Gu Yao, you can rest assured and thank you."

    Gu Yao He smiled and stretched out his hand towards Fang He: "You're welcome now everyone is a teammate, please give more advice in the days to come."

    Fang He took a deep breath and shook his hand with a smile: "Duo Duo Advise."

    Lu Mo, who was driving, saw the picture of his little lover shaking hands with other men through the car mirror. Although it was only for a moment, it still made him feel uncomfortable, but this gave him another night to ask for it. Opportunities for more benefits.

    Gu Yao had no idea what his lover was thinking, he was chatting with his new friend.

  In a large three-story villa, a long and powerful finger tapped on the wooden board to make such a sound. Looking up from the finger, I saw that the owner of the finger was a handsome man.

    He looked at a red-haired man kneeling in the center, and a low and sweet voice full of endless coldness came out of his mouth: "Have those people been caught?"

    The red-haired man kneeling on the ground heard the words and raised his head to look at the man sitting in the main seat. He replied, "All of those human beings have been caught, and now they are all outside."

   The man hummed and ordered. : "Now you go and bring those people in, I have something to ask them."

    The red-haired man grunted and stood up from the ground and walked outside.

    When he came in after a while, he was holding a long rope in his hand, and the long rope was being tied to a tall man and two thin people one after another. If it was here, he would definitely be able to recognize that these three were Brother Hu and Fang Ji's group, and they were also the lodgers of the other three energies.

    Brother Hu and the others went out to kill zombies to find supplies. After killing a few zombies, they all felt that something was wrong with their bodies. This is Mu's ability. Fang He's actions, and the reason for his actions is probably to know the truth and choose to take revenge on them.

    Usually this person is accustomed to pretending, but this time it was also that they accidentally hit the trick set by him at this moment.

    As the zombies approached, Brother Hu and the three felt more and more powerless. Just when they thought they were about to die in the mouth of the zombie, a red-haired young man appeared in front of them and rescued them from the mouth of the zombie. They came out, but in the next second, a long rope tied them up, and I didn't know what the rope was, so that the three people who were not ordinary people could not break free.

    Brother Hu angrily shouted at the red-haired man: "How can you be like this, don't you think it's too much to treat us like this even after saving us?"

    Hearing the words, the red-haired man turned his head and looked over, facing Brother Hu's face that was flushed with anger, and hooked the corners of his lips disdainfully: "Save you? Oh, it's just because our adults want to see you, otherwise you will die. What does it have to do with me?"

    "Okay, don't talk nonsense with me anymore, come with me."

    Brother Hu and the others, even if they don't want to hear it, there is nothing they can do, because now they can't beat the redhead in front of them. Men, they can only accept their fate and let this man drag them out of here.

    And the zombies encountered along the way all avoided this red-haired man one after another, as if he was something very scary, the thin man behind Brother Hu, as if he had guessed something, his eyes flashed.

    And the thought in his heart was confirmed when he knelt on the ground and saw the handsome man sitting at the highest position.

    "Ren Yi is you! Didn't you die? No, you were surrounded by those zombies that day!"

    Brother Hu really couldn't believe it, obviously they saw Ren Yi being bitten by zombies with their own eyes. Now appeared in front of them again.

    The thin man who confirmed his inner thoughts, said at this time: "Brother Hu, I understand, this Ren Yi is not a human at all, but has become a zombie, as for the red-haired man, so I brought him just now. We only avoided zombies on the way here."

    Brother Hu also felt reasonable when he heard it, when the fear on his face disappeared, it turned into contempt for Ren Yi: "Ren Yi, you said that if Fang He knew about you He's already a zombie, what will he do? Will he kill you?"

    "It's none of your business!" The

    cold voice fell, and Ren Yi, who was sitting on the main seat, came to Brother Hu in the blink of an eye. In front of him, he stretched out his hand and grabbed the rubbish's neck. When he could hardly breathe, his hand exerted a little force, so that Brother Hu didn't even have time to make a painful sound, so he died.

    After Brother Hu died, the other two thin men felt that they were almost scared to death, so they knelt on the ground and begged for mercy.

    "Brother Ren, it's our fault that we said the wrong thing, we apologize to you, and beg you to spare us a lot."

    "Yes, yes, you heard it just now. What Fang He said, all It was Wang Hu who said it alone, but we didn't say anything."

    Ren Yi had already been touched, and because of his anger at the moment, his eyes also turned red, and he turned to the red-haired man standing beside him. Said: "You go and throw these two people out to feed the zombies, I don't want to see them again."

    "Yes, my lord."

    Although the red-haired man now has a human consciousness, but because Ren Yidi is stronger than him, he only Can surrender to this advanced zombie.

    As soon as the two thin men listened to Ren Yi's words, they knew that begging for mercy was fruitless, so they yelled at him.

    In the end, there was only Ren Yi left in the living room. He lowered his eyes and looked at the small black patterns on his fingers because he had turned into a zombie, and sighed lightly: "Xiaohe , can I still meet you in this life?"

    On the other side, Fang He, who was picking up firewood, suddenly felt a pain in his heart for no reason. It came very fast in the dark night of the last days. A crescent moon, unprovoked loneliness and sadness arose in my heart, Ren Yi, where are you now? I really miss you.