2.24

"Master, Master, I've solved the enemy and came back." The little

    demon flower walked towards Gu Yao quickly with her small tree feet in an excited tone.

    "Well, our little flower is awesome."

    Gu Yao praised without sorry, and took out a bottle of spiritual spring water and put it in front of the little demon flower and let him drink it by himself.

    The little demon flower already knows that this water is a good thing, so now as long as it is the task that the master instructs it, it will do it very hard and seriously.

    Anyway, even if it will run out of energy and use, as long as you drink this water, you will not only recover, but also better than before. When you use your own petals to roll up a water bottle that is larger than it, the lid is opened by it. After that, the water soon entered its stomach.

    "This flower is amazing."

    This is the first time Ren Yi has seen the little demon flower. He didn't take precautions for such a small flower to be so dangerous. After all, this flower is what he and Xiaohe's current teammates like.

    Gu Yao heard the words and said: "Xiaohua is very powerful, so I subdued it at that time, and came out to deal with the enemy at this time."

    After coming out of the ghost set up in the illusion before, Xiao Yaohua didn't know what happened. , Before the whole flower left, it was still full of vitality. After the illusion was taken away, Gu Yao and the others saw that the whole flower had become a small demon flower, and they have been in a coma since then.

    I only woke up this morning, so for Ren Yi, it was the first time he saw this flower.

    After Gu Yao said this, Ren Yi didn't ask any more questions. He held Fang He and spared the blood-stained ground in front of him. The four returned to the car and continued their journey.

    At this time, several people drove to a town that did not appear to be damaged from the outside and was not bad.

    After Gu Yao glanced out the window, he smiled vaguely and said, "This town looks pretty good, but I don't know if it's the way it is or if it was deliberately made this way to attract people. ."

    Fang He, who was sitting behind Gu     Yao, leaned over and smiled and said, "We really don't know now, but according to normal development, someone should come out to us." After getting along, Fang He's character has also become much brighter and bolder.

    Ren Yi is very happy about the change in his family Xiaohe, and he is also grateful to Gu Yao. After all, because of family reasons, Xiaohe has never communicated with anyone other than himself, and his temper is also because of anxiety in front of outsiders. A little timid, the arrival of the end times has made him more courageous, and now it seems that it will get better and better in the future.

    At this time

    , in the tallest two-story building in the town, there stood a group of men and women who were tall and strong or thin and short, a total of ten people.

    A thin man is holding a binoculars in his hand, and others are standing by the window, and the perspective here is just right to see someone driving into the town from the intersection of the town.

    After the thin man finally saw Gu Yao and their off-road vehicle coming inside, he turned his head excitedly and said to the sturdy bald man standing in the middle: "Brother Bing, those guys are here, you can Let them prepare."