2.10

"There is a person in that house, brother Amo, do you want us to rescue him or not."

    Gu Yao kept his eyes out of the window while the man was driving, and when he passed a five-story residential building, he was standing with Zheng Zheng. A young man at the window on the first floor met his eyes, and then Gu Yao saw the man and stepped back into the house.

    Gu Yao: "..."

    Lu Mo stopped the car when he heard the words of his little lover and said, "Xiao Yao, do you want to go and save it? If you want to save us, let's go and have a look."

    Gu Yao hummed and said, "Then Let's go and have a look, and I also want to see what's going on there."

    Maybe there will be unexpected and interesting things, the world's electricity is basically gone, and it's boring.

    "I see, baby, you want to see something interesting, right?"

    Even if you add the time before, it's only three months, but Lu Mo feels that he has thoroughly analyzed his little lover's character.

    Gu Yao turned his head and smiled at his lover: "Yeah, as expected, it's Brother Mo, you know me best in this world."

    Lu Mo rubbed his head, parked the car on the side of the road, and got off first. The car, and then used his thunder-type ability to deal with the zombies that were walking slowly towards him before letting Gu Yao get out of the car.

    As soon as they stopped, the cars of the other supernatural team members behind them also stopped.

    Xu Qiu came over and asked Lu Mo, "Why did you stop here, Army Corps? Did something happen?"

    "Xiao Yao found out that there are still people living in this residential building, we're going to take a look."

    "Oh, then we will also go with you."

    The city looks dilapidated. I didn't expect that there are still people here. Even if they can't take them to the base in City B, it's good to let them get out of there. of.

    The group just walked towards the five-story residential building. Shi Luyao, who was walking in front, held Gu Yao's hand tightly and let this person lean against him.

    Gu Yao raised his eyes and looked at his lover who knew that the zombies would not be able to detect his existence, and still protected him like this, his heart was warm and moved.

    Lu Mo watched them walk into the building, but did not see any zombies on the first floor, and the doors of the three houses on the first floor were still closed. Now that they all stopped, the surrounding environment was quiet. Somewhat terrifying, there was no sound other than the sound of their exhalation being heard.

    Gu Yao's body|has the existence of the golden finger of the system, and because of the ability, he feels that he is a lot more sensitive than before in all aspects, so it is like the difference here, how much he can Noticed.

    At this moment, he thought of the young man he had seen at the window before, and the corners of Gu Yao's mouth twitched, as if things became interesting.

    Da·da·da, at this time, there were regular and somewhat irregular footsteps coming from the stairs above. Gradually, the sound of the footsteps was not very clear at the beginning, and became more and more clear.

    After a while, in front of Gu Yao and the others, a young and beautiful woman with long hair and a shawl and a long white flowing dress appeared. Her face was obviously flustered.

    And her outfit is in stark contrast to Gu Yao and the others, who are wearing two coats and trousers because of the unstable climate in the apocalypse, and it also looks a little weird.

    Lu Mo's gaze towards the woman also changed from being indifferent at the beginning, with a bit of vigilance and precaution, and holding Gu Yao's hand tighter.

    As for Xu Qiu, they have been working hard in this apocalypse for a few months, so they are not as stupid and ignorant as they were at the beginning. Lin Zhu and Ye Su, who were standing at the back, took a few steps back vigilantly and waited. If something is wrong, run away quickly.

    The woman pretended not to see the precaution and vigilance in their eyes, and walked down the stairs slowly and cheerfully, without the panic just now, looked at them with a smile and asked, "How many of you don't know? Where did you come from?"

    As soon as she finished speaking, the air fell into silence for a while, the woman didn't seem to care, the smile on her face was still bright, humming a cheerful little tune, and the distance between Gu Yao and them The distance is even closer.

    When the woman approached, Gu Yao smelled the scent of an unknown flower wafting from the air, and then he felt that the consciousness in his mind gradually became confused, and sleepiness also swept over.

    Not only him, but even Lu Mo, whose ability is now the most powerful among the ability users, felt strange sleepiness surrounding him.

    After a while, the beautiful woman looked at the men who fell to the ground, the smile on her face increased, and the delicious food was available.