2.16

After Fang He came back with the firewood tied up at night, Gu Yao greeted him with a smile: "Fang He, you are back, dinner is ready, come over after you wash your hands, and we can eat. Fang

    He responded and put down the firewood, took out a bottle of mineral water, washed his hands, and sat on the other side of Gu Yao and the others.

    When Gu Yao handed him a bowl full of instant noodles and chopsticks, he said thank you to him and started eating.

    After dinner, the three of them did not stay here, but chose to drive away. After all, this evening was an exciting and wonderful night for both Lu Mo and Gu Yao, so why did they choose to stay here? On the dilapidated street.

    The last three left the city overnight, and when they arrived again, the car drove to a small village that looked uninhabited from the outside.

    After Gu Yao and the other three got out of the car, they stood at the door through the bright moonlight in the sky, and then they saw this village that didn't look very big from the outside. The outermost wooden door was long ago. It is already dilapidated, showing that it has existed for a long time.

    For the safety of the car, Gu Yao first put the car in the space, and then looked around.

    The whole village is quiet outside, and it looks a little weird under the cover of darkness, and Gu Yao has always been afraid of these, this is because the horror movies on his planet have become extraordinarily with the development of technology. reality.

    After he accidentally watched a movie, he left a shadow, Gu Yao tightly grabbed the hand of his lover: "Brother Amo, Fang He, I think we should leave here, I think people It's a little creepy."

     Although Lu Mo and Fang and the two of them are not afraid of these, but seeing the little lover and his friends are afraid, they must agree, who knows that at this time, the broken wooden door is extremely quiet here. In the surrounding environment, there was a creaking sound that automatically opened, and it was accompanied by the sound of a flock of crows flying in the sky.  

  "Ah...ah...ah...!"

    The crow's voice kept shouting, until it was silent for a while.

    The opening of the wooden door made Gu Yao feel even more frightened. He was closer to the men, and he held Fang He with the other hand. After all, he was his good friend now, and Gu Yao didn't want to look at him. Fang and what happened.

    Fang He Zidang also understood the meaning of his friend's words, and the distance between him and him was also closer.

    "Amo..."

    Before Gu Yao could say a word to brother Amo, the sound of Tada being someone walking on the soil rang out again.

    "Where did you guys come from so late?"

    This was a voice that sounded very old. Gu Yao and the other three looked up and saw an old man dressed in black with gray hair under a ray of light. Standing there looking at them, he was holding a red lantern that glowed brightly in his hand, and the candle inside the lantern was burning.

    Gu Yao didn't know why his heart became more and more uneasy. At this time, the voice of the system came out again: "Ding Dong, abnormal soul was detected, please be careful of the host."

    Abnormal soul? Could it be that the old grandfather in front of him is...

    "Why are you looking at me like this, little brother, is there something on the old man's face?"

    Gu Yao clearly didn't look at him, but he was still told that. , this is really more frightening.

    Fang He noticed his friend's ability and said to the old man, "Grandpa, we came here from outside. It's not too late now, so I want to find a place to rest temporarily."

    As soon as the old man heard it, he did not continue to ask Gu Yao's previous question. He smiled kindly at the other side: "If that's the case, then come in first. There are still many empty rooms in the village, which are completely enough for the three of you to live in." The

    old man After he finished speaking, he carried the red lantern, turned around and walked forward first.

    Gu Yao said with an ugly face: "Brother Amo, Fang and we can't go out. It seems that the road behind is blocked by something."

    This news was also detected by the system just now and told to Gu Yao.

    Lu Mo's low voice sounded: "It seems that this village, we have to go in today if we don't want to."

    "Xiao Yao, are you afraid?"

   The man asked Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao nodded sincerely: "I'm afraid, but as long as there is brother Amo, you, and Fang and your good friend by my side, I will not be afraid, even if it is a ghost, I believe that as long as we are united, there will be a way. Go out."

    Lu Mo bent down and kissed Gu Yao's forehead: "Xiao Yao, I will protect you."

    Fang He patted his shoulder and said, "Yes, Gu Yao, don't be afraid, Lu and I The team will protect you."

    Gu Yao smiled at the two of them, and in the next second, the three of them crossed the stairs in front of the door and walked into the village.

    And after they entered the village, the wooden door and the entire village turned into a black shadow. If anyone else was present at the moment, they would know that this place was actually empty in their sight. Some are just barren weeds all over the place.

    The author has something to say: This time, another horror direction, the story will be written in detail, I hope you like it, and it will probably not be so scary (:3_ヽ)_