After the work was completed, Chu Yiheng drove Gu Yao to the crew of the TV series in the car sent to him by the company.

Before Gu Yao came, the director of the TV series had already received a phone call from Gu Zhao, his brother, saying that his younger brother was coming to the crew to film, and the director would of course give Gu Zhao, the investment boss, a face, not to mention that it was just a scene, not a role. Lots of male number fours.

After seeing the director of this play, Gu Yao didn't rely on his identity to be arrogant, but politely greeted him with a smile.

"Director Xu, please trouble you in the next days."

Director Xu didn't think that the young master of the Gu family was quite polite. After all, the only young artist he had ever met was a young artist covered by a gold master, and his temper was more arrogant than the last.

"Young Master Gu, you're too polite. I don't really ask for much. As long as you can film well and don't cause trouble in the crew, that's fine."

Gu Yao understood that it must be his brother who greeted the director, so he would be so polite. , after all, I checked it on the Internet before I came here, and the director's temper is quite hot.

"Of course, after all, I came here to make a good film."

After greeting the director, Gu Yao also greeted the male and female lead actors and other actors in the play, and bought him with Chu Yiheng. Everyone has a meeting ceremony, including the director and other staff.

The other actors were more or less surprised. After all, the director had greeted them too. At first, he didn't want to provoke the young master, but seeing him being so polite and easy to talk, he became more daring. , said a few words.

After talking with the crew, Gu Yao, accompanied by Chu Yiheng, changed into Lin Yaodi's clothes in the play, and went out to the dressing room to prepare for makeup.

When the dressing room saw Gu Yao's face and touched the skin on his face, he couldn't help but sigh: "Young Master Gu's skin is so good, so you don't need to make up, just make a simple foundation. ."

Gu Yao heard that with a pair of beautiful and agile eyes, and smiled and said, "This is the first time I have been praised so candidly, thank you Sister Xu."

Sister Xu did not expect that she would be able to get this Thanks to the young master, his attitude became more sincere.

"That's because they haven't seen it yet. Of course I have to tell the truth after I've seen it."

After putting on Gu Yao's makeup, Sister Xu touched his face again, and seemed a little reluctant to part with it.

Chu Yiheng's eyes, who had been watching the whole process, darkened, revealing a sense of unhappiness.

When the two left the dressing room, Gu Yao was caught off guard by the man beside him, and then the whole person was imprisoned in his arms.

Gu Yao recovered from the panic, raised his eyes and looked at the man suspiciously and asked, "What's wrong with you, brother Yiheng?"

When you want to be kissed by your lover, when you close your eyes unconsciously, you feel a touch on your cheek, and it seems like a finger touch?

Um? finger?

He opened his eyes and saw that Chu Yiheng's finger was on his right cheek, sliding back and forth, and that was where the makeup artist touched it just now.

Gu Yao burst out laughing, and hugged the man tightly with both arms and asked, "Brother Yiheng, are you jealous?"

The man did not deny this time, but admitted it generously.

"Well, I'm jealous, so Xiaoyao don't let anyone other than me touch you in the future, even if it's just a hug."

Of course, Gu Yao is happy to witness that a man has possession of himself, because his lover is just like himself , he also hates not having any intimate contact with men.

Gu Yao bit his lips and pretended to be embarrassed: "But brother Yiheng, can't my parents and brother also? You also know that they dote on me very much."

Chu Yiheng thought of the young man when he heard this. The relatives, after a while of speech, replied: "Except for them."

Gu Yao hummed slightly and stood on tiptoe and kissed the man's thin lips in the somewhat surprised eyes of the man.

"My exclusive agent will wait for me, I'll make you something delicious tonight after filming."

Chu Yiheng was a little dissatisfied that the kiss was too short, but now he knew the occasion they were in, so He didn't let go of the youth reluctantly and let him go to film.