chapter 43; 4x19

Luna burst through the doors of the Salvatore house only to see her brothers throwing around a football, "Well this is productive

Luna burst through the doors of the Salvatore house only to see her brothers throwing around a football, "Well this is productive." She announced with a smirk, instantly making Damon and Stefan turn to her with puzzled looks. Her amusement only grew when she saw the expression on their faces. 

Damon was the first the break the silence, "Can you go terrorize someone else? We're kind of busy." He said bitterly with a tight smile as Luna sauntered further into the home. 

The heretic scoffed as she poured herself a glass of bourbon and downed the contents. She reciprocated the fake smile, "Busy plotting. Elena isn't turning her humanity on, and neither am I. Did we not make that clear? Because I'm sure she'd be happy to kill some-" 

Stefan cut her off before she could continue, "No. That's not necessary." Fear flooded his expression as he thought back to the threats the two emotionless vampires made. And both he and Damon knew they would live up to their gory promise. 

The youngest Salvatore winked at her brother playfully, "Anyways, I'm just here to pick up a few things I left here." She informed them before picking up a full bottle of bourbon after deciding she was too lazy to keep pouring the beverage into a cup. 

The eldest shot Luna a look as he watched her steal his alcohol, but Luna waved off his rage and made her way to her old room. Her brothers were hot on her trail and their questions didn't stop either, "I thought you took everything with you?" Stefan questioned, watching his sister rummage through one of her drawers. 

Luna released a sigh as she picked up the wooden board that rested on the bottom of her drawer, revealing a secret compartment, "Not the stuff I hid. Didn't have time to get it." Damon's curiosity was piqued when he heard this. He stood next to his sister and observed all the things she hid. 

He looked up at her with a dumbfounded, disappointed look, "Seriously? Money, weed, jewellery," He listed before picking up an antique stopwatch on a thin, gold chain, "And a watch." 

She quickly snatched it from his grasp and her lips drew back in a snarl, "It's not just a watch. I wouldn't keep it if it had no value." She snapped, shoving the small watch into her jacket pocket. The Salvatore sister picked up a duffel bag from the floor and started putting everything into it. 

The corner of her mouth quirked up when she picked up one of the rolled joints and put it in her mouth, using her magic to light the end of it. Her brothers both shot her pointed looks, "Relax, I'll open a window." She didn't. 

She took a long pull from the joint before passing it to Damon. A disgusted looked crossed his face, and his eyes flicked between the joint and her, "Come on, it's my birthday. Live vicariously through me." She insisted, sending him a lopsided grin. 

"I think you're living vicariously enough for the whole of Mystic Falls," He said sarcastically. Luna chuckled humourlessly before putting the joint between her lips, "You know if your humanity was on maybe you would get a present."