chapter 23; 3x16

me and my husband- mitski "but me and my husband, we are doing better"

"but me and my husband, we are doing better"

She turned around with a smile, "Ivy fucking Carpenter." She stood up and pulled the girl into a hug with a chuckled.

Ivy pulled away with a grin, "Why are you in Mystic Falls?" Luna questioned as she gestured her to sit down next to her.

The brunette accepted her offer and she sat down next to the Salvatore, "Just passing through, thought I'd visit my favourite Salvatore."

"I'm the only Salvatore you know." Luna deadpanned as she leaned over the counter to steal a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses.

"Yeah, maybe it's time you introduce me to your brothers." Ivy suggested with a smirk.

Luna placed the drinks down and sent Ivy a look, "You just wanna hook up with one of them, don't you?"

Ivy shrugged as she poured the two drinks, "I don't know, heard they were quite hot."

The heretic gagged over-dramatically at her friends statement, making her laugh. Luna slid the drink over to her and she held it up, "Cheers."

"Cheers" Ivy muttered as she downed the shot.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

Two shots turned into eight. Then twelve. One bottle turned into 6. And the time went by so quickly, Luna barely noticed the sun came up. They continued reminiscing about their time together in the seventies, "God, we were bitches back then." Ivy stated, as she shook her head and poured herself another drink.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm still kind of a bitch." Luna laughed as she finished off her shot.

"Really? That heartfelt apology from earlier doesn't really make you seem like a bitch." Ivy said with a raised eyebrow as Luna shot her a glare. Bonnie had sent her a short text, saying she knew it wasn't her fault and she just needed time. And Luna understood, but she still couldn't help but feel guilty. She wanted to stop it, but if she did then the Originals could've died. She had the power to stop it but she didn't. That's why she felt guilty.

"I was apologising on behalf of my idiot brother." Luna explained, rolling her eyes.

"Aren't they the ones meant to be cleaning up after you?" The brunette questioned, amusement lacing her tone.

"Damon did plenty of that over the summer," She told her, grimacing at the memory of the few months she spent with Klaus and her brother. Suddenly, her phone began ringing, "Speak of the devil."