chapter 5; 2x11

gold dust woman
"take your silver spoon, dig your grave"

"Luna," Damon started, while pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"Mhm." Luna hummed, taking a sip of her drink.

"Are we going to talk about the fact that we're technically not fully related?" He said, "I mean we never really talked about it when we first saw you because-" He said, before being cut off by Luna

"Because you were focused on getting Elena back." She finished for him.

He nodded in agreement.

"There's nothing really to talk about. We have different Dad's. That doesn't not make us siblings." She said while shrugging.

"So it doesn't bother you?" He asked.

"No. Why, does it bother you?" She asked looking up at him.

He simply shrugged. Damon opened his lips to say something but was cut of by getting a message. He read it out to Luna.

"We trapped Elena in the house to stop herself from handing herself over." Damon said.

Luna frowned at him and said, "God, what is it with that girl and killing herself. Jeez."

He finished his drink and stated, "We need to go fill Stefan in. He's probably ready to stake himself, being stuck in the tomb with Katherine and all."

"I know what you meant." She retorted while getting up. He rolled his eyes at her and they headed towards the door.

————————

The Tomb

"You trapped her in the house?" Stefan said, slightly shocked with what his two siblings had just told him.

"It's for the best. Trust me." Damon answered. "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits." Luna let out a quick, quiet chuckle at his comment.

"We brought you this. Some stuff. Candles, lanterns." She said throwing the duffel bag past the barrier.

"And," Damon said pulling a clear bottle filled with blood, "Lunch."

"Give that to me, I'm just going to have the share it with her." Stefan answered.

Luna frowned. "You don't have to." she said. Stefan tilted his head and asked, "And how to do you suggest I keep it from her?"

"I don't know, snap her neck?" Luna answered as if it was obvious. Katherine was observing the Salvatores conversation and scoffed at Luna's comment. Luna shot her a sarcastic smile before she said, "You know you three are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess up his plan."

Luna swallowed a lump in her throat when he heard his name. The thought of seeing him excited her, but terrified her at the same time. She didn't know what he was going to do, or how he'd react. He obviously knows where she is and is getting closer day by day. Luna wants nothing more than to run, but her brothers are here. And as much as she hates Klaus, she doesn't want to leave her family.