chapter 1 ; 2x08

shut up and drive
"now shut up and drive"

Luna was driving. She had her things packed in a bag, in the backseat just in case, when you run from someone for almost a century you realise you need to be prepared. The radio was playing, she was on the highway. The most peace she'd get is if she's driving in the middle of nowhere with no clue as to where she was headed. Not having a plan is what kept her hidden.

Hidden from him.

Doesn't work for everyone, but she considered herself lucky. Luna admired the scenery. The trees, the houses. Everything. Another thing about running was that you didn't have time to enjoy the little things, stay in one place for too long. That's what gets you found. At first, Luna was almost found. 3 times, to be exact. And it was because she stopped to enjoy the little things. She learnt from her mistakes and she doesn't plan to repeat them.

She hated being at a disadvantage, she didn't like feeling weak. So she just kept going. Sometimes, she didn't mind. But other times, she longed for a normal life - as normal as it could get for someone supernatural.

But her hopes and dreams were incinerated along with her love for him. She refused to feel as weak as she did that night. 

Luna was humming alone to the song playing until a car speeding behind her caught her eye, "Shit." Luna mumbled under her breath, her heart rate already speeding up.

She pressed down on the gas and went a bit faster. She wanted to make sure she was being followed, and it wasn't just paranoia. The car behind her began to speed up. Like a rabid animal chasing its prey.

She knew who it was.

She pressed down on the gas and went faster then she'd ever gone before. It was the closest they'd gotten in almost 20 years. She went from 40mph to 60. Then to 80.

The car behind her didn't give up. But now, instead of there being one, there was 2.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck

She saw an exit and she left the highway, driving into a narrow road with tall trees surrounding her, towering over her black Camaro. She didn't stop driving, she didn't care where she went. She just had to get away. After a few minutes of the car following her down a road, she turned into another. She saw a light blue car at the end of it, it was driving down the road in front of her.

She continued speeding, she went around the blue car and she thought to herself, This is no use, I have to deal with them.

Luna pressed down on the brake and the car stopped quickly, causing her to fly forward, but her seatbelt stopped her from going through the window.

She saw that the blue car had pulled up on the side of the road. She got out of her car and she walked towards, what she knew, where his minions.

"What a pussy," she said to herself, silently cursing the man she once loved so deeply. She would've done anything for him. And as far as she knew, he would've done anything for her, but she wasn't so sure after that night.

Luna held out her hands and concentrated, the cars flipped once.

"Come on! I know that didn't kill you! Why don't you come and deal with me!" Luna yelled, almost bored. A part of her was scared, but ultimately she was more powerful. She knew she had power and she wasn't afraid to use it against young vampires who were blindly following a psycho.

8 men stepped out, 4 from each car. They were walking towards her. Luna huffed with a smirk on her face. She held out her hand again and then she concentrated, and turned her hands into fists.

She blew their heads off.

The blue car didn't move, she could hear 2 heartbeats so they were watching the whole things, but she wasn't bothered by them. She could either kill them or compel them.

She walked to the blue car quickly, knowing she was running out of time. She knew there would be more where they came from and it wasn't over. He was getting closer and it made her panic. Her pace slowed as she approached the car. She walked to the window with a devilish grin, but it quickly dropped when she noticed who was seated inside of the car.

It was her brothers. Damon and Stefan.

"What the fuck?" Luna yelled.

a/n ; EEEKKK ,, FIRST CHAPTER‼️ tell me what you guys think of it pls🤩🤩🤩

06/09/2021; fun fact, i have edited this chapter a shit ton so its not the og chapter. shout out to the people who read this shit and stuck with the story x