chapter 11; 2x21

outfit is the same as last chapter (;

too close- sir chloe  "take the one i love the most"

"take the one i love the most"

The sacrifice was going to happen, everyone claimed to be ready but no one was. No one knew what was going to happen. Klaus was unpredictable and even if they had a clear plan, anything could go wrong.

"The sacrifice is completed in stages as the moon sets." Elijah explained as himself, Stefan, Alaric and Luna got out of the car, "The werewolf is killed, then the vampire, finally the doppelgänger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become a hybrid."

"So when do we attack?" Alaric asked.

"Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in." Elijah explained.

"You're not going to help kill him anymore?" Alaric asked, looking at Luna.

"I am going to help, just not with magic." Luna explained. Stefan narrowed his eyes at her, wondering why all of a sudden she wasn't going to use her magic.

"And you're sure Bonnie will survive?" Stefan asked.

"If she can deliver him to the brink of death. I'll finish the job myself." Elijah answered. Then they, were interrupted by Stefan's phone ringing.

"Damon." Stefan greeted.

"You're not going to like what I'm about to say." Damon said.

"Cut to the chase, is the sacrifice happening or not?" Stefan asked.

"It's happening. I tried to stop it, but it got...complicated." Damon answered, vaguely.

"We're sticking with the original plan. We're meeting Bonnie right now." Stefan informed him.

"He's got Jenna, Stefan." Damon said.

"What?" Stefan said in shock.

"He got Katherine to lure her out of the house." As Damon said that, Stefan turned around to face Alaric, who was clueless as he didn't have supernatural hearing.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He questioned.

"He's going no use her as the vampire in the ritual." Damon went on.

"Oh, my God." Stefan breathed out.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆