chapter 37; 4x12

dollhouse- melanie martinez "don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen

"don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen."

The Salvatore House was anything but peaceful. Damon's pleads for blood were heard every moment of the day; there wasn't a second of relaxation for Luna. He groaned and begged all through the night, and Luna had considered blowing his head off to get a break. A moment of silence she'd savour. Much to her displeasure, she couldn't kill him, but she was going to keep him locked up so he wouldn't interfere with everyone's plans.

She made her way down the steps and approached the cell Damon was locked in. A smile pulled up on her lips at his weakened state. He groaned in irritation, noticing his sister's pleasure in watching him suffer, "Oh, come on. Don't look at me like that."

"I'm not looking at you like anything," She smirked and chucked the small vial of blood into the cell, "I'm here to feed you."

Damon looked at her in disbelief. He reached for the small vial, straining to grab it as it was far from his reach. He held it up in his hand, "This is supposed to feed me?" He scoffed, but he wasted no time downing the dark red liquid. Momentary pleasure flashed across his expression, but it quickly faded when he realised he couldn't have more.

A pair of footsteps coming down to the cellar captured her attention. She turned to see who was coming down and relaxed when she saw Stefan. But she was confused when she saw Klaus come down behind Stefan. Her brows furrowed and she looked at him, but all he did was smirk at her.

Klaus walked over next to Luna and he looked into Damon's cell with a smug look, teasing Damon with his freedom, "Hello, mate." He said.

Damon groaned again looking at Klaus, his eyes barely open, "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

The hybrid's smirk only grew wider, "Babysitting." Luna looked over at Stefan with a bewildered look, waiting for him to explain why the hell Klaus was babysitting Damon and why Klaus agreed to do so. But Stefan dismissed her quickly and turned back to Klaus:

" Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours, so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength back, or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again." Stefan explained, handing Klaus the blood for Damon's next 'meal'.

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon retorted before turning to Klaus, "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena." Luna rolled her eyes and stepped away from Damon's cell. She was ready to leave and let Klaus watch him.

"You sure about that? 'Cause I saw him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus said, looking over at Stefan with an arrogant grin. Luna's eyes widened as she tried to wrap her head around the idea of Stefan and Rebekah, but she instantly regretted it.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook." Damon snarked, matching Klaus' grin. Luna groaned and she left the cellar in disgust, not wanting to hear more.