chapter 13; 3x01

add or remove anything you want to/from the outfit

animal-sir chloe  "i tried to love you but you're not my type"

animal-sir chloe
"i tried to love you but you're not my type"

Tennessee

Luna hated this. She hated the fact that she was watching her brother over-indulge in blood. She hated the fact that her brother saw her doing the same. And she hated the fact that she was with Klaus. Well, she didn't really hate it. She just said she did because she was too stubborn to admit she still loved him. Luna's feelings for Klaus were very complicated, she loved him, but she hated him. She was so angry with him for what he did, but she wanted nothing more than to forgive him. But she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She just couldn't say the words.

Klaus' feelings for her weren't complicated, he loved her. That was it. He adored everything she did. He didn't care if she hated him or not, his feelings for her weren't going away anytime soon. But Klaus had a thought in the back of his mind that she was warming up to him. He took note of her heart beat speeding up whenever they were in close proximity, the glances they would share like they used to. But he wasn't going to act on the thought until he was completely sure she felt the same way. And who knows how long that would take.

And then there's Stefan. Stefan just really didn't want to be there.

Klaus and Luna sped in front of a woman who was just outside her house. Klaus had his arm around Luna's waist, holding her close. And she didn't push it away. She felt like she would crumble under his touch, it was comforting. But the warm feeling quickly disappeared when she thought about his betrayal, the 90 years she wasted running from him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said in an awful American accent. Luna looked at him with wide eyes when he spoke in the accent. She much preferred his regular voice.

"Can I help you two?" The woman spoke.

"Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. We've been walking forever, and yours is the first house I've come to. I was hoping we could use your phone." Klaus explained, Luna bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing at his accent. Klaus took notice of this and tightened his grip on her, warningly, telling her to behave.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The woman asked, trying to avoid letting them in.

"Heh. Yeah. Battery died, so did hers." Klaus answered, pulling out his phone and showing it. "Look, I promise we're not serial killers, we just want to use your phone."

The woman huffed, "Sure," She hesitated, turning around to go back into her house.

"So...we can come in?" Klaus asked.

"No. I'll get the phone and bring it out to you." The woman rejected.

Klaus' grin dropped into a deadly glare, and he started speaking in his normal voice, "I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting."