chapter 30; 4x05

after dark- mr

after dark- mr.kitty
"i missed you, im sorry."

Flashback

Luna felt her throat tighten as she flicked through the pages of one of the many Grimoires the Mikaelson's had collected over the years. Anything she had learnt about siphons - about what she was - wasn't good. 

It made her feel worthless knowing that witches wouldn't accept her; that they would kill her if they were given the chance. Her attention moved from the book to the person standing behind her. She gave Kol a weak smile as she shut the Grimoire. 

Kol's eyes narrowed at the book, but then it clicked when he noticed her upset state, "Those witches don't know what their talking about." 

Luna nodded, but she kept her eyes down on her thighs. She heard the vampire let out a sigh, "Luna, you can't let this kind of stuff get to you. Powers or no powers, you're still a witch."

"They don't think that way," Luna finally spoke up, pointing at the spell book, "They think I'm an abomination that deserves to die." 

"They say that because they're afraid of what you can do. They know siphons can be more powerful than them. Don't let a bunch of witches tell you how powerful you are, Luna. Don't doubt yourself." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

After the dinner regarding the hunters and the five, Klaus and Luna had barely spoken. Even though they live in the same house and sleep in the same bed, they hadn't had a proper conversation. 

And it was even harder now considering he had left for Italy. 

One of Klaus hybrids had been murdered thanks to the hunter, and everyone was on edge as he now had werewolf venom. 

She was woken up by her phone ringing. Half asleep, she reached for it and adjusted her eyes to the brightness of her screen. It was Klaus. She frowned as this was only the second time he had called her since he left. 

She hesitated for a moment, but she answered, "Hey. How's Italy?" Luna said, her voice slightly hoarse. 

"Fine, did I wake you?" His voice came through on the other line. 

"Yeah, but it's fine. I was meant to get up around this time anyways," Luna told him, slowly getting out of bed, "Oh, did you find the sword?" 

"I did. I'm surprised it's still here considering it's been decades." Klaus said, making her smile slightly

"Well, I don't think anyone's going to care about some dusty old sword in the ground." Luna chuckled lowly. 

"How's it been without me? "  Klaus asked. Luna could practically hear his smirk through over the phone.