chapter 2; 2x08

americano
"don't you try to catch me, don't you try to get me"

"Luna?" Stefan questioned in disbelief. He hastily stepped out of the car and came closer to the blonde he hadn't seen in 145 years. She raised her eyebrows as his walked slowed down and his face contorted into a confused expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, slightly uncomfortable. She turned to Damon and she whispered quietly to him, "Why is he looking at me like that?" She repeated.

"I think he's a bit," Damon looked over at his brother, who was gaping at his sister, "Traumatised?" He guessed.

"Really?" Luna said in disbelief at Damon's awful deduction of his younger brothers emotions, "He looks like he's seen a ghost." She squinted her eyes at him as she tilted her head ever so slightly to the left.

"I thought you were dead." Stefan finally said.

"Well, if we're being technical," Luna shrugged, "I am."

After a few moments of silence, Stefan shook his head, finally snapping back into reality, "Listen, I don't want to come off as rude, but there's really something we have to do."

"What?" Luna asked as she put her hands on her hips. She was slightly offended at how quickly her brother had gotten over it, but she understood that he didn't owe her anything. He didn't have to be happy or sad. Luna pushed her feelings aside and focused on her brothers.

"Long story short, his girl got kidnapped and we're gonna go save her," Damon explained making Luna nod, "Wanna join?" He asked with a hopeful, but evil grin.

She narrowed her eyes at her brother and her hands fell to her side, "I've got nothing better to do." She put her finger up, to ask them to wait a minute. She quickly grabbed her bag filled with Grimoires and a few necessities and she moved her car to the side of the road.

She stepped out and she yelled out as she walked towards her brothers, who were already getting into the car, "We're coming back for my car! Got it?"

"Got it!" Damon yelled through the window. Luna opened the door and took one look at the eight men without heads. She grimaced at the organs which were smeared across the road and she silently wished good luck to who ever had to clean it.

She also silently hoped that her brothers could get her far away enough so she wouldn't be caught.

So she wouldn't be caught by him.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

"Anyways, is this like another 1864 type thing, where you guys share the girl?" Luna asked jokingly.

Damon and Stefan shared a look and Luna looked at both of them. She laughed.
"Of course it it, oh my god this is going to be so fun-" Luna started before Stefan shot her a look "-no it's not, I'll shut up now." She finished.

"How did you," Damon started, trying to change the subject, "You know-" He waved his hands around for emphasis before being cut off by Luna.

"How did I blow their heads off with my mind?" She questioned with an amused smirk and Damon nodded as he looked back at her, "What the hell do you think?"