chapter 12; 2x22

Flashback

Flashback

After Klaus found her wandering the woods, he took her in. She walked into the house he was staying, she could tell he had a lot of money based on the size of the home.

"Who's this?" A man spoke, Luna turned around to see an man, probably in his late-teens.

"This is Luna, she's going to be staying with us for a short while." Klaus explained.

"Kol," He said, putting his hand out of her to shake. She took it with a smile before he quickly pulled away with a hiss.

"Was that you or me?" Luna asked, confused.

"I think it was you, darling." Kol said, almost fascinated. Klaus stood next to Luna, observing what had just happened. He was just as shocked and confused as she was.

" Do that again." Kol said, holding his hand out again. Luna hesitated, but she took his hand and started siphoning from him. After a moment, she stopped, frightened it was hurting him.

"How can you do that?" Klaus asked, in awe.

"She's a siphon." Kol answered.

"What's a siphon?" Luna questioned.

"I think you ought to tell us something about yourself  before I answer your question, darling." Kol said, with an amused smirk.

Luna scoffed, she debated on not telling them anything but she wanted to know what she was, and how she could do what she just did. She hesitated before saying, "What would you like to know?"

"Why were you out in the woods?"  Klaus asked.

"I ran away from home." Luna answered simply, shrugging. Klaus and Kol exchanged a look, "Why did you run away?" Kol spoke up.

"I think you should answer my question before I tell you that." Luna said, with the same teasing smirk he wore moments ago.

"A siphon is a witch born without the ability to generate their own power. So they siphon power from other magical beings." Kol explained, making Luna's eyes widen.

"You're vampires, aren't you?" Luna asked. Kol and Klaus exchanged a look, again, shocked about the girls knowledge.

"You know about the vampires?" Klaus asked.

"Briefly." Luna shrugged.

"And how do you know?" Kol interrogated.

"I think we've already established that information isn't given out for free." Luna said.

Klaus and her exchanged a look, but Luna quickly looked away a moment after their eyes locked. She didn't know what she had felt, or why she felt it, but it was a good feeling. Comforting, almost.