chapter 10; 2x20

{we are gonna pretend people wore that in 2010 (: remove/add anything you wish to/from the outfit}

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

The Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan, Elijah and Elena's conversation was interrupted by the front door slamming. They didn't know who had just come in, or left. They made a guess it was Damon storming out. Elijah continued talking to them, "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll become a true hybrid."

Damon walked into the room where the trio was, "Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Everyone looked over at him. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie, or even Luna!"

"Damon." Stefan started.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena interjected.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon said. "Plus, she'll have Luna to help her."

"Even if Luna agrees to, she'll have to find something extremely powerful to siphon from. Even so, she could still die from using so much magic." Elijah stated.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena said.

"All right, how do we break this curse." Just as Stefan said that, Luna walked into the room where everyone was.

"The ritual itself is straightforward." Elijah started, tearing his gaze of Luna, who sat down next to Stefan, "The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The moonstone." Stefan said.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire will sacrifice one of each." Elijah said.

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah explained, walking around to a shelf and taking out a black box, "Klaus must drink from the doppelgänger to the point of your death."

Luna's face remained neutral, Stefan was clearly upset about the fact his girlfriend was going to get sacrificed, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it. He grabbed her hand in comfort, not only for her but for himself.

"And that's where you come in." Elena said, exhaling.

Elijah opened the box, revealing a glass vial, "This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties for resuscitation."