chapter 32; 4x07

molly- mindless self indulgence"and it felt great to be a liar

"and it felt great to be a liar."

Flashback

Luna was mesmerised by the stars above her, it was crazy to think that they were billons of miles away yet so relaxing to look at. She turned her head to the right and saw that Klaus was already looking at her, a small smile playing on his lips as he looked at the girl next to him and took in all her features. Her cheeks flushed and she bit her bottom lip to keep herself from smiling, "What are you looking at?" She asked playfully, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

He didn't respond, but the smile didn't fade. She watched him carefully as his eyes moved from hers, to the curve on her cheeks and then to her lips. Her breath caught in her throat when she noticed him moving closer towards her, but she didn't move away; she moved closer towards Klaus.

He captured his lips with hers, the kiss was soft and tender and Luna would feel her pulse picking up and she was sure he could too. He then pulled away and grins were plastered on both their faces, "I love you." He said quietly.

Millions of thoughts ran through her mind - all were positive - but she couldn't believe those three words left his mouth, "I love you too." She said quickly. She didn't want to wait to long and make him think she didn't, when she did. She absolutely did. And she never wanted their love to die.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 as she walked towards Caroline, who was angrily yelling into the phone. She frowned slightly when she sensed the girl's exasperation but she hadn't heard enough to understand what she was saying - all she heard was Stefan's voice. Caroline shot Luna a cheerful smile in greeting, a little returned a close-lipped smile and let the Forbes girl continue the conversation.

The Salvatore winced slightly when she heard Caroline slam her phone angrily on the table. The blonde then looked up at Luna with a frown, "We need to have an intervention."

"What happened?" Luna asked with a playful smile, guessing it was something ridiculous but if Caroline wanted to rant - she could.

"Elena said she had feelings for Damon and then she dumped Stefan!" Caroline yelled, waving her hands around. Luna's face immediately dropped in shock.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right. Elena dumped Stefan for Damon?" Luna repeated, her eyes wide. She now understood why Caroline was so upset and frustrated. Caroline nodded frantically, but before Luna could respond, her eyes trailed off to an approaching figure, "Speak of the devil, she's coming here right now." Luna's voice dropped several octaves as she informed Caroline.