chapter 15; 3x03

i wanna be yours- arctic monkeys"secrets i have held in my heart are harder to hide than i thought"

"secrets i have held in my heart are harder to hide than i thought"

Flashback

After the Mikaelson's took Luna in, she had grown very close with them. She was like a sister to them. She was like that to all of them apart from one, Niklaus. She had different feelings towards him. Feelings she was too afraid to act on. She had a fear of rejection and she didn't know how she could continue living with them after she would've embarrassed herself like that. So she chose to ignore them, and she hoped if she ignored them long enough they'd go away. Ever since she first laid eyes on him, she felt something. The way they met was very weird, and under horrible circumstances, but they developed a bond that Luna was beyond happy with.

But she wasn't going to act on any of her feelings. She couldn't. Luckily, even with her feelings, she wouldn't feel nervous around him. She would be able to remain neutral. Or so she hoped.

She was sat on her, reading a book, when her peace was interrupted by a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She called out, her attention still on her book. Once she looked up and saw Nik standing at the door, she closed her book and sat up.

"Did you just come in to stare at me or are you going to say something?" Luna asked, smiling at him in a mocking manner.

He looked down and smiled and looked back up at her, he spoke while he walked towards her bed to sit down next to her, "There is something actually something I'd like to ask you."

Luna looked at her, gesturing for him to continue. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, he was hesitating and Luna took notice of this.

"Nik, don't hesitate, you can talk to me about anything." She smiled at him and he exhaled before speaking.

"I fancy you." He spoke quickly. Luna couldn't help but smile at his nervousness. She saw him open his mouth to say something else, but Luna cut him off by, gently, pressing her lips against his. Those three words were all she needed to hear to kiss him. Those three words allowed her to do what she had wanted to do for months.

"At least I don't have to be afraid of rejection anymore." She thought to herself.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Chicago

"Welcome back to Chicago." Klaus welcomed. Klaus stepped out of the car, Luna and Stefan following him.

"Why the hell are we here?" Luna asked.

"Well, I know how much Stefan loved it here," Klaus started, looking over to him, "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."