chapter 8; 2x18

tear you apart
"at the right place and right time, maybe tonight."

Flashback

Flashback

Luna was running through the woods. She had no where to go, eventually she'd have to go back. She didn't want to. But she kept running. She ran wherever her legs could take her. She was out of breath, she had to stop. She began to breathe heavily until she heard two voices. Two voices which sounded a lot like her brothers, who she had just abandoned. She covered her mouth with her hand, hoping they wouldn't hear her breathing. Her heart was pounding. After a few minutes, she heard them leave. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and got up, her legs shaking she started walking forwards.

"Hello?" An unknown voice spoke, with a thick British accent. She spun around with a gasp to see a masculine figure standing a few feet away from her.

"Apologies if I have startled you." he spoke again.

"Uh- No, it's quite alright. I was just going out for a walk to clear my head." She tried to collect herself so it wouldn't seem like she was crying in front of the stranger. She faked a smile, but it was as if he could see right through it.

"In the middle of the night?" He questioned, with a cocky smile. Luna smiled sheepishly and opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.

"May I ask for your name?" He questioned, taking a step forward. She took note of all his features. His dirty blonde hair, icy blue eyes. She looked him up and down before she spoke, "Luna. And yours?" Regardless of her being upset, she kept her guard up. She didn't want to seem vulnerable. Especially in front a stranger with who she was having a conversation with in the middle of the wood, in the middle of the night.

"Niklaus. But everyone calls me Klaus." He introduced.

______________

Now

Stefan and Damon both agreed that Elena should be given the deed to the house, Luna didn't really have a say in the matter, but it wasn't the worst idea.

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asked. Luna was going to say something but she kept her mouth shut. She knew she might be able to kill him, but harnessing all that power would most likely kill her. But she had faith in Bonnie.

"She said she'd channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original so..." Stefan said.

"We just need to find him." Damon stated.

"Yeah." Stefan agreed.

"Can't you do one of those witch tracking spells?" Damon asked Luna. She looked extremely tired, and hungry. As if she hadn't fed in a few days.